• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are imskaa from brezecode.me and the screenshot from the mail you send to my friend is a pure threat as this non normal person like @cyberhostservice keep threat again.I cant deal with you both any more.Take off threat you made both of you scammers and the leaking of conversation from the forum and we are done..
WHY u say i am a scammer ? what i get from you ? did i get your money ?

That is your friend problem, Talk on personal. why you including me on your problem ?

Jagoan hosting know about this problem and he Jagoan hosting know i dont not doing anything wrong about the your take down becouse that he unsuspend my hosting

missing css or javascript file even though it is all there in a website. Usually happens when you switch domain or shift your website files to somewhere else.

missing css or javascript file even though it is all there in a website. Usually happens when you switch domain or shift your website files to somewhere else.
The host was not activated again after we canceled the case on paypal and the seller took the money.All my site with db i have was lost and the admin of the host tented to enter to my domain in case i didn't change the pass but he couldn't .Anyway i am In the new host now and i don't have that kind of problem. The problem is elsewhere as i described above, the threat from those 2 scammers and the publishing of private messages on a forum as a form of threat.Thank you bro for your help..

The host was not activated again after we canceled the case on paypal and the seller took the money.All my site with db i have was lost and the admin of the host tented to enter to my domain in case i didn't change the pass but he couldn't .Anyway i am In the new host now and i don't have that kind of problem. The problem is elsewhere as i described above, the threat from those 2 scammers and the publishing of private messages on a forum as a form of threat.Thank you bro for your help..
PLEASE NOTE THIS !!!

It has been a consequence of a buyer opening a case on paypal for all services to be terminated by the hosting service provider even though the case was canceled by the buyer and still hoping that the money is returned or the service is reactivated after opening the case on paypal ??? Do not expect

So use your brain before opening a case on paypal because I am not a seller either, but I am also a buyer at several suppliers and I know exactly that it will hamper the payment process for the owner of the paypal account to another party if we open the case on paypal.

Be careful saying someone is cheating because it's defamation

Last edited:
THIS NOT MY PROBLEM ! DONT INCLUDE MY WEBSITE TO YOUR PROBLEM

I JUST HAVE 1 PROBLEM WITH YOU. ONLY FOR YOU TAKE DOWN MY WEBSITE

Both of u dont regret at all about the threat that have done and keep going on the same melody.The scammer nr 1 @cyberhostservice with stealing 9 usd that are expenses for 1 month of him thought could make us bad,but with his words i go only in toilet ..He is so retarted that this fact that the buyer open a case in paypal should be punish by publishing other persons paypal acc and conversation in a shtty forum and not reopen the host..The scammer nr 2 @BREZECODE.ME or imskaa that gameboy that is a fan of darkweb after i told to delete that information about the third person that is not included in our debate behave like a cloun and still dont do nothing about it.Yes i have a problem with the forum brezecode.me,because this is a shitty forum that post shtty things from scamm persons and both of u use the forum to threat ppl and steal some money. Soon will become a po** forum and we dont have to do with this sht, so delete those posts you scamm..They didnt do nothing for the leaking of information and they are both in the same line about this.Hope you can do smth about that @CyberDeviL @Babak .Thx all for your opinions..

Both of u dont regret at all about the threat that have done and keep going on the same melody.The scammer nr 1 @cyberhostservice with stealing 9 usd that are expenses for 1 month of him thought could make us bad,but with his words i go only in toilet ..He is so retarted that this fact that the buyer open a case in paypal should be punish by publishing other persons paypal acc and conversation in a shtty forum and not reopen the host..The scammer nr 2 @BREZECODE.ME or imskaa that gameboy that is a fan of darkweb after i told to delete that information about the third person that is not included in our debate behave like a cloun and still dont do nothing about it.Yes i have a problem with the forum brezecode.me,because this is a shitty forum that post shtty things from scamm persons and both of u use the forum to threat ppl and steal some money. Soon will become a po** forum and we dont have to do with this sht, so delete those posts you scamm..They didnt do nothing for the leaking of information and they are both in the same line about this.Hope you can do smth about that @CyberDeviL @Babak .Thx all for your opinions..
Hei. Where did i post any scam on my forum ? I dont delete the post becouse i hate you. That my forum. i have premission to delete post or Not.

Feeling that you have money and being on the side of the buyer then you can just say the seller of hosting services and one of the website owners has deceived him? If I can confirm a country with me that I will put people in prison like this with all the evidence of the accusations that exist today, record this well.

It is very clear that humans like this are just starting to get along with in cyberspace, you say "I don't like the breezecode website because blah blah blah" ??? Do you know what this website is ??? this website is the same as stupid breezecode and will you also complain to the server provider of this website ??? because no matter how the character of a complainant remains the same at any time will not change

Be careful all for this one human being because his hobby is a snitch and a spy

Feeling that you have money and being on the side of the buyer then you can just say the seller of hosting services and one of the website owners has deceived him? If I can confirm a country with me that I will put people in prison like this with all the evidence of the accusations that exist today, record this well.

It is very clear that humans like this are just starting to get along with in cyberspace, you say "I don't like the breezecode website because blah blah blah" ??? Do you know what this website is ??? this website is the same as stupid breezecode and will you also complain to the server provider of this website ??? because no matter how the character of a complainant remains the same at any time will not change

Be careful all for this one human being because his hobby is a snitch and a spy
He want to make people looks bad... Take down anything

He using nulled from my forum, he asking the password for hacking tools i posted

and he report my website with illegal content and hacking issue. see ?

ALL RIGHT:

NO MORE ARGUMENT 😐
WHEN A PAYPAL DISPUTE CASE IS CLOSED = THE SELLER GETS THE MONEY , AND THE SELLER'S RESTRICTIONS OVER THE BUYER SHOULD BE LIFTED ANYHOW.

THIS IS HOW BUSINESS WORKS.

FOR EXAMPLE: I MADE A PAYMENT ON NAMECHEAP OR GODADDY ETC HOSTING TO BUY HOSTING VIA PAYPAL , THEN I MADE A PAYPAL DISPUTE CLAIM , THE COMPANY WILL SIMPLY RESTRICT MY ACCOUNT TO KEEP IT INACTIVE/HOLD UNTIL CASE IS SOLVED. IF THE BUYER WINS = THE HOSTING ACCOUNT GETS DELETED, IF THE SELLER WINS = THE BUYER GETS THE ACTIVE HOSTING ACCOUNT BACK, THE SELLER/NAMECHEAP WON'T EVER THREAT THE CUSTOMER/ARGUE WITH HIM/SHARE SCREENSHOTS FOR HEALTHY BUSINESS PURPOSE . . THIS IS THE GENERAL + LOYAL OBVIOUS SILENT RULE IN SUCH KIND OF BUSINESS MARKET . . . .

I'M HEREBY ASKING @cyberhostservice TO RETURN THE $9 WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY/ARGUMENT BY NEXT 12 HOURS AND END THIS DEBATE HAPPILY.

ON 14TH HOUR I WILL CLOSE IT.

ALL RIGHT:

NO MORE ARGUMENT 😐
WHEN A PAYPAL DISPUTE CASE IS CLOSED = THE SELLER GETS THE MONEY , AND THE SELLER'S RESTRICTIONS OVER THE BUYER SHOULD BE LIFTED ANYHOW.

FOR EXAMPLE: I MADE A PAYMENT ON NAMECHEAP OR GODADDY ETC HOSTING TO BUY HOSTING VIA PAYPAL , THEN I MADE A PAYPAL DISPUTE CLAIM , THE COMPANY WILL SIMPLY RESTRICT MY ACCOUNT TO KEEP IT INACTIVE/HOLD UNTIL CASE IS SOLVED. IF THE BUYER WINS = THE HOSTING ACCOUNT GETS DELETED, IF THE SELLER WINS = THE BUYER GETS THE ACTIVE HOSTING ACCOUNT BACK, THE SELLER/NAMECHEAP WON'T EVER THREAT THE CUSTOMER/ARGUE WITH HIM/SHARE SCREENSHOTS FOR HEALTHY BUSINESS PURPOSE . . THIS IS THE GENERAL + LOYAL OBVIOUS SILENT RULE IN SUCH KIND OF BUSINESS MARKET . . . .

I'M HEREBY ASKING @cyberhostservice TO RETURN THE $9 WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY/ARGUMENT BY NEXT 12 HOURS AND END THIS DEBATE HAPPILY.

finally, getting really tired trying to dechiper what they say to each other o_O

• Haha
Reactions: nesym and CAFFEiNE
ALL RIGHT:

NO MORE ARGUMENT 😐

Perfect judgement.

ALL RIGHT:

NO MORE ARGUMENT 😐

Why do I have to return money? do not think in the position of the buyer because dispute paypal all my payments are delayed to other suppliers, do you think there? and who canceled who? I let the dispute take place and paypal would be the judge in this matter, on the other hand how is the law of the jungle in the hosting world if there are customers who deliberately takedown paypal while hosting services have been received? Note: I help install the nulled script for free. WHO IS MORE DEFINED IN THIS THING, please think two sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock