• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyer order -> Make payment -> Hosting accepted -> I help install FREE at the request of the buyer -> the buyer does not like it because the stupid buyer does not know about the cache and says that my server is bad -> the buyer opens the case at paypal says do not accept service -> I reply to the case in paypal as is the actual process -> dispute process takes 3-7 days waiting for paypal decision -> I am interrupted payment with other suppliers -> the buyer cancels the paypal takedown unilaterally - > automatic paypal close there is no refund, now why am I being asked to return the money? a brainy buyer won't do something stupid like this and if I want to get angry I should be more angry

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
ALL RIGHT:

NO MORE ARGUMENT 😐
WHEN A PAYPAL DISPUTE CASE IS CLOSED = THE SELLER GETS THE MONEY , AND THE SELLER'S RESTRICTIONS OVER THE BUYER SHOULD BE LIFTED ANYHOW.

THIS IS HOW BUSINESS WORKS.

FOR EXAMPLE: I MADE A PAYMENT ON NAMECHEAP OR GODADDY ETC HOSTING TO BUY HOSTING VIA PAYPAL , THEN I MADE A PAYPAL DISPUTE CLAIM , THE COMPANY WILL SIMPLY RESTRICT MY ACCOUNT TO KEEP IT INACTIVE/HOLD UNTIL CASE IS SOLVED. IF THE BUYER WINS = THE HOSTING ACCOUNT GETS DELETED, IF THE SELLER WINS = THE BUYER GETS THE ACTIVE HOSTING ACCOUNT BACK, THE SELLER/NAMECHEAP WON'T EVER THREAT THE CUSTOMER/ARGUE WITH HIM/SHARE SCREENSHOTS FOR HEALTHY BUSINESS PURPOSE . . THIS IS THE GENERAL + LOYAL OBVIOUS SILENT RULE IN SUCH KIND OF BUSINESS MARKET . . . .

I'M HEREBY ASKING @cyberhostservice TO RETURN THE $9 WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY/ARGUMENT BY NEXT 12 HOURS AND END THIS DEBATE HAPPILY.

ON 14TH HOUR I WILL CLOSE IT.
He did not and will not pay back my money..He rather sell his butt than giving back that money..

• Haha
Nah @CyberDeviL thats good argument..

The totaly i dont not do anything for this becouse this was not my problem..

Example.

If i scam you here @altinxte are you will take down this babiato forum too ?

why did you give problem to the owner of forum if you get problem with the user on the forum?

• Haha
ada apa sih sebenarnya ?, saya pusing bacanya kepanjangan.
ini om awalnya

Dari ane yg punya forum ga ada kaitannya malah web ane di take down ama dia

ini om awalnya

Dari ane yg punya forum ga ada kaitannya malah web ane di take down ama dia
hmmmmm i see.

i am not this kind category of people https://brezecode.me/threads/btc-scam-script.344/ and https://brezecode.me/threads/110-gb-of-e-whores-adult.637/ But as a child you are i am letting you to play...
HEI , Thats my forum.. I Can post anything becoz i make the rules. if you does'nt like.. just leave it.

XVIDEOS & po**hub host a po** ? Take down please

Babianto , CodeList, Nulledto , And other host a Ilegal & Copyright ? Take Down Please..

Play your Take Down Skill

This Proff he was using Ilegal Content & Copyrigh Content

Do you see ? People Say/Report other People Sharing ilegal Content & Copyright Content but the Reporter Using it too 😂

Who is Child ?

Just focus on your website bro!! PM me the link of your website, let me be the regular user of your website! Just move on and do some hard work!!

Just focus on your website bro!! PM me the link of your website, let me be the regular user of your website! Just move on and do some hard work!!
I know about that, first time i know my website has been suspend by him.. i really hate him and i want share him name everywhere .. but i know that bad becouse that i never share him name and i only post him name on my website.. but he posted here with tag BrezeCode was scammer ....

my forum is brezecode.me

yeah i have multiple account, i break the rules with my first account becouse i dont read the rules. i make this account becouse i already read the rules

Why do I have to return money? do not think in the position of the buyer because dispute paypal all my payments are delayed to other suppliers, do you think there? and who canceled who? I let the dispute take place and paypal would be the judge in this matter, on the other hand how is the law of the jungle in the hosting world if there are customers who deliberately takedown paypal while hosting services have been received? Note: I help install the nulled script for free. WHO IS MORE DEFINED IN THIS THING, please think two sides

For $9 I would just give the money back to not get bad publicity. $9 is a small amount of money for your reputation.

If he has no hosting and you have his money you are wrong. You can try to install a script for him but the damage has been done. He probably doesn't trust doing business with you anymore.

Reactions: altinxte
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock