• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
With such an approach you will not have many clients.
No problem for me, I'd better have 10 healthy customers than 1000 customers who are sick because I sell quality not quantity in general, moreover customers who like PayPal takedown where it really interferes with my regular payment process to other suppliers

With such an approach you will not have many clients.
Well said my friend.We dont know anymore who is the seller and the client.How can a seller be angry with the person he bought a service at u.Who do you threat with if you want to play lets play..Who are you any way..both of u are a shame of human being..

Well said my friend.We dont know anymore who is the seller and the client.How can a seller be angry with the person he bought a service at u.Who do you threat with if you want to play lets play..Who are you any way..both of u are a shame of human being..
The more you talk a lot, the more people can judge who you really are and just give me a smile, very enthusiastic you vilify my name but unfortunately you do not know who to deal with

The more you talk a lot, the more people can judge who you really are and just give me a smile, very enthusiastic you vilify my name but unfortunately you do not know who to deal with
Unfortunately i deal with scammers and yes cant vilify 😂 your name cause you always hide under this nick..

Unfortunately i deal with scammers and yes cant vilify 😂 your name cause you always hide under this nick..
Your laughter will destroy yourself because God never sleeps and karma exists, i don't have time to serve children like this and the point is that people are good I can be 1000x better but if that person is evil then I can be 1000x more evil

Ppl that that threat other honest ppl are not gods ppl.I believe in god and may god judge both of you..first you that took the money and didnt give the service and second the other one that threat me in the dirtiest way that exist.

Ppl that that threat other honest ppl are not gods ppl.I believe in god and may god judge both of you..first you that took the money and didnt give the service and second the other one that threat me in the dirtiest way that exist.
Who started it and who closed the case on PayPal? it is certain that the consequences of all services will be terminated by the service provider

Take off the threat and the leaking of conversation both of u scammers and we are done here.i dont want your filthy host anyway

Is this whole bustle really worth it for 10USD? Never buy cheap and expect something good. It's simple as that. You get what you pay for. Always go to a reliable hosting company and buy directly from it, not from a reseller. Lose so much energy for 10usd. Dude if I was working for 4 hours straight I would make that 10USD even on Fiverr.

Is this whole bustle really worth it for 10USD? Never buy cheap and expect something good. It's simple as that. You get what you pay for. Always go to a reliable hosting company and buy directly from it, not from a reseller. Lose so much energy for 10usd. Dude if I was working for 4 hours straight I would make that 10USD even on Fiverr.
You are right my friend👍but this scammers use every method to steal others money and dignity

Last edited:
How arrogant your words and vilify reseller hosting. Keep in mind I have ever been your age but you may not be able to reach my age if God does not allow, understand what I mean? I respect more experience and enter the forum just to look for information technology at this time not to meet an arrogant human like you

Take off the threat and the leaking of conversation both of u scammers and we are done here.i dont want your filthy host anyway
One sentence to remember that my character is vengeful if someone defames me, my business and my server because I have never made a problem first but don't also have problems with me

How arrogant your words and vilify reseller hosting. Keep in mind I have ever been your age but you may not be able to reach my age if God does not allow, understand what I mean? I respect more experience and enter the forum just to look for information technology at this time not to meet an arrogant human like you

Sorry, are you trying to threaten me?:D Like you did with that kid? LOL dude your age, my age... You really are messing around again. Aren't you? I'm not comparing dicks with anyone. Also when IQ speaks age shuts the f*ck up you know. I don't care if you are a reseller or not. I was just giving a piece of good general advice. Price is according to the service provided. Get your sh** together and fix it. Both of you. Peace. I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: jornge
HEY ! thats your problem with @cyberhostservice but why u take down my hosting with ilegal content ? did you use the that ilegal content too ? you say hard toxic in my forum and i dislike that. why i cant banned my member ? Did you read the DMCA and Rules on my forum ? if you dislike a ilegal content never join a nulled forum lol

Hei ! Why u mention me and say i am was a scammer ?
@cyberhostservice is not my friend and him is not me ! , i just meet him on mynulled.me and i invite him join my forum.

I dont have anything to scam you. @cyberhostservice make a post at my forum and i never care about him problem and your friend . i just have a little bit sucks to read your friend text.

Sorry, are you trying to threaten me?:D Like you did with that kid? LOL dude your age, my age... You really are messing around again. Aren't you? I'm not comparing dicks with anyone. Also when IQ speaks age shuts the f*ck up you know. I don't care if you are a reseller or not. I was just giving a piece of good general advice. Price is according to the service provided. Get your sh** together and fix it. Both of you. Peace. I'm out.
Humans mostly talk usually have little knowledge and pity your parents who do not teach good manners to their children to say harsh words like this, who gets emotional first by issuing harsh words that is the true meaning of defeat in that person

The totaly i dint do Ban for your friend , but he take down my hosting with illegal content issue and him problem with @cyberhostservice .

He dont like a illegal content becouse that he take down my hosting. Why i cant ban him if he doesnt like a ilegal content ?

The reason i ban him
  1. I hate him reply on the post with much of toxic .
  2. He doesnt like a illegal content. my forum is a ilegal content with nulled, cracking and hacking.
  3. He take down my hosting.

Why i cant ban him?

if he dont take down my hosting i will never ban him. I allow my user to promoting him website or other. i allow my user say a bad word . but only for a Joke.

He, your friend want i delete that post made by @cyberhostservice but after @cyberhostservice agree with that.

I never think he your firend will giving me a badword too becouse i dint delete that post.

sorry for my bad eng.

Why i move my hosting from JagoanHosting to RuuCloud ?

1. I move becouse my hosting on JagoanHosting will expire.
  2. I Bough a hosting on RuuCloud.
  3. I Break JagoanHosting rules, Jagoan Hosting and Me from Indonesia. in indonesia Have so much Rules.

We cant Say any of BadWord, illegal content or Anything bad.

I use CloudFlare to Increse my website speed not for hide my hosting. if you ask where hosting i use i will say Jagoan Hosting, Ruu Cloud..

You are imskaa from brezecode.me and the screenshot from the mail you send to my friend is a pure threat as this non normal person like @cyberhostservice keep threat again.I cant deal with you both any more.Take off threat you made both of you scammers and the leaking of conversation from the forum and we are done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock