• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a scam? check all my posts and which thread is cheating? Where is my sentence threatening 100 BTC ? use logic if you want to vilify the name Cyberhost Service

One step I did not back down because who knows all the processes is me
Not selling a scam. I'm saying OP said he closed the dispute but the hosting isn't restored.

The threat message screenshot is in 1st post called threat.png

Edit: Just give OP what he paid for and be done with this. You don't have to design or anything for him. Just give him CPanel access so that he can put his domain, install WordPress or whatever and do everything he needs to. You've gotten your money so just give OP his hosting and restore your brands name.

Last edited:
Look what have you called your photos because you are person that only sell scamm

If by hosting the buyer cannot be takedown because the hosting has been received and the buyer is asking for help from me to pair the Nulled Script, then I will help you without charge.

But what can I get ??? the buyer denigrated the quality of my server and PayPal takedown, that's what I did not like, everything was printed on the proof of the takedown conversation

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.cyberhostservice.com/lxezWXcO
Quality like this is said to be bad on my server? Stupid Buyer and my hosting never forced to pay one year because there are monthly fees as well, the point is please in your own value which is right and which is wrong because I never make trouble before as long as I become a hoster

Last edited:
If by hosting the buyer cannot be takedown because the hosting has been received and the buyer is asking for help from me to pair the Nulled Script, then I will help you without charge.

But what can I get ??? the buyer denigrated the quality of my server and PayPal takedown, that's what I did not like, everything was printed on the proof of the takedown conversation
Fair enough. You are right. OP could & should not have expected web designing from you. The thumbnails displaying incorrectly is not your problem as you are a hosting company and not a web designer.

After the dispute closed, you have gotten your $9.10 so just give OP access to his hosting panel and finish. OP is saying that right now he does not have hosting but paid for it. All you have to do is give him access to his CPanel and be done with all of this.

Don't play fire with me first in a dirty way like this, please judge for yourself and Cyberhost Service has been established since 2012 not a new player in the field of hosting services

Shitty english aside, there's no legit business in this world that'd talk like this to a customer. @altinxte on behalf of Indonesian here on babiato I'd like to say sorry. I don't know why you decided to go with them but I can recommend you decent hosting provider if you need one from Indonesia.

Reactions: altinxte
Shitty english aside, there's no legit business in this world that'd talk like this to a customer. @altinxte on behalf of Indonesian here on babiato I'd like to say sorry. I don't know why you decided to go with them but I can recommend you decent hosting provider if you need one from Indonesia.
Thx man but already bought another one..we are a family here say the admin of brezecode and played in the most dirty way he can and the one here is the begging of all this sh*tty scam by those 2.

Last edited:
There are limits to customers and look smart in front of me by apologizing for Indonesian representatives

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.cyberhostservice.com/lxezWXcO
Quality like this is said to be bad on my server? Stupid Buyer and my hosting never forced to pay one year because there are monthly fees as well, the point is please in your own value which is right and which is wrong because I never make trouble before as long as I become a hoster
You keep missing the point. No need to show how good your servers are. Just restore OP's service that he paid for. The solution is very simple.

You keep missing the point. No need to show how good your servers are. Just restore OP's service that he paid for. The solution is very simple.
This customer doesn't know cache and it's stupid to blame my server because the results in me have no problem

One of the Indonesian people who is stupid by being a late hero and please continue this fairytale

Far from good, not even just ok. With only 1.45MB and 39 http requests 5.5s is not acceptable. I remember this guy once asked about site optimization here on babiato, I really believe he doesn't know jack sh** about site nor server optimization.

As for the threat, rest assure that's an empty threat @altinxte. A cheap asshole who need to scam just to get $9 won't have the money to put a hit on someone's head :)

This customer doesn't know cache and it's stupid to blame my server because the results in me have no problem
For now, just let him access CPanel to clear your name. All OP needs from you is his hosting service he paid for.

You keep insulting me and this is big too much for me cause of this scammer..People like should not be part of this forum.

For now, just let him access CPanel to clear your name. All OP needs from you is his hosting service he paid for.
Stupid, it's only apache + pagespeed configuration because there is a whmcs addon feature that doesn't support using hiawatha and varnish at once and don't be smarter than me... :D:D:D

Far from good, not even just ok. With only 1.45MB and 39 http requests 5.5s is not acceptable. I remember this guy once asked about site optimization here on babiato, I really believe he doesn't know jack sh** about site nor server optimization.

As for the threat, rest assure that's an empty threat @altinxte. A cheap asshole who need to scam just to get $9 won't have the money to put a hit on someone's head :)
Damn. Didn't even look at the scores. That is definitely slow. I would assume he is reselling one of those that allow for unlimited domains etc. At $10 it can't be that high specs.

Stupid, it's just apache + pagespeed configuration and don't be smarter than me :D:D:D
Take your time and read what I said slowly so that you may understand my statement better. Maybe ask someone for help in understanding what I said? I didn't mention anything about your server or speed so I'm not sure why you mentioning apache + pagespeed configuration. Your statements are irrelevant.

Take your time and read what I said slowly so that you may understand my statement better. Maybe ask someone for help in understanding what I said? I didn't mention anything about your server or speed so I'm not sure why you mentioning apache + pagespeed configuration. Your statements are irrelevant.
Check it again, i removed google adsense, show your website and compare it with me, don't just talk

Only you are smart in this forum..all others are stupids..
As I have said in other forums that I will never forgive customers like you and not compare who is smart and who is stupid but your behavior as a customer makes me angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock