• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

altinxte

Jan 7, 2020
Hi friends.My name is altin and have a younger brother aldo that is passionated by movies and videos.Both of us dont know very much of scripts or other stuff related to websites,but my brother wanted to open a webpage with movies..I saw a forum named brezecode.me related to the user here @BREZECODE.ME and the user admin https://babia.to/members/imskaa.50464/ that was banned from this forum.My Bro was registered there and saw this user @cyberhostservice that was published everywhere in the forum and begin to explore the host and see that the price was economic and we decided to buy it..Since i dont use paypal i asked my friend that dont live in my country but elsewhere to help us just to buy the host.He was agreed and trustfully helped us and borrowed his paypal acc. He uses this paypal acc for his job and dont want prb. I guarantee him that will not be any prb .First i was sceptic because as i bought this host this user told my bro that he have to install the cpanel first and he was a small service..I have used some free host and never seen this before that we have to wait that admin have to install cpanel first after paying host. Anyway we skiped this and after that we noticed that phpmyadmin didnt work with the same username and pass that he had provided, but instead he gave us another username and pass to acces phpmyadmin. He helped us to install the script in his host and configure the domain ..and as a trusted person that he is helping us, i gave him all credits to acceses my domain and my old free host. After that the host begin to have prb, Sometime open sometime not as u can see on screenshot. On the next day just 12 hours later the account on host was suspended for few hours. After that the site was not in good shape..some thumbnails were bigger some smaller.Talked to him about those problems to this user and in arrogant way said that was not prb and i dont care. Since we couldn't resolve through the page he owned, i told this thing to my friend and after 24 h he opened a dispute to paypal, cause it is my right if the service is not good, is not as described and have problems to open a case, in a way to solve the situation.This thing made @cyberhostservice crazy and publish all the conversation made in paypal, that is private especially that the account is not ours, he published it to the forum brezecode.me. with a phraseWant to play with me ??? okay we play..He played in the most dirty way he can..cause he is a scam. After that he told me i know everything what you have done to the website, Like a pervert he look at all users he have, if have remaind any in his host. He also have forced to enter to my domain but i had change all my pass and he couldnt enter, although he have tried many times.My bro talked to the admin of forum imskaa about this prb to delete the post, cause he have infranged privacy of a person that has not to do with this situation and in sarcastic way he answer you should talk to @cyberhostservice if he agree or not. For sure that are both in same line and both scamers .After that my friend and the owner of paypal acc, that has nothing to do with this, he claim this forum to the host .The host forward the mail to the owner of the forum and blocked it for several hours. After that ..he published all the mail claimed to the host and forwarded to him to forum and by threatin him and his family by finding all his personal data through darkweb..We are good people and dont want any kind of trouble with anyone.So in this case we closed the dispute in paypal and hoped to have back our host.Nor the host we didnt have back but the threat goes on that i will find you wherever u are.This kind of people are a shame for humanity and should not be allowed to be seen nowhere..Sorry for this long message but 2 families mine and my friend are worried about this 2 criminals.

Attachments

• chat.png
    chat.png
    28 KB · Views: 180
  • payment.png
    payment.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 181
  • scam.png
    scam.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 176
  • suspended.png
    suspended.png
    38 KB · Views: 175
  • test.png
    test.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 172
  • threat.png
    threat.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Babak and aresela
I am really sorry to hear what you went through. This is totally unacceptable and I would want @cyberhostservice to tell here what is the matter. We want to hear his side too.
But leaking information in public, and selling it on dark web is really not cool! If you do not wish to do business, then don't do, but please don't blackmail people. That is a disgusting way.
Please make sure that you should not buy hosting just because it is cheap. You will face a lot of problems in the future. Always look out for the Trusted Seller Badge before buying (This won't guarantee that he won't cheat, but at least there is an assurance that he is genuine).

Reactions: altinxte
thanks for the message.But the budget i have is not too big and thought my bro could be happy with a small website as it is his passion.But ppl like this that threat other ppl and than publish all private messages and than sell the forum is not acceptable i guess..I want to thank @geekypixal for his host and now tha website is going smooth..

Reactions: tikona6
his full website forum is fu** fake using fake online user activity addon .and posting free content to paid noob .

Yeah i think so too.He has only some bots and this user here that sell host without cpanel..

Yeah i think so too.He has only some bots and this user here that sell host without cpanel..
It seems most likely that he is a reseller which explains why you experienced downtime that the host could not fix himself. There's not a legit company in the world that would deal with customer support in this manner. Saying "I don't care" to a customer proves how crap this company really is regardless of who is right or wrong.

I hope you managed to get your money back and are happy with your new host. Sometimes, it is better to pay the extra money and purchase through big companies that have a reputation to uphold rather than deal with shady people online.

No i didnt get the money back because i canceled the case in order to have the host back, but i didnt get the host and the money lost..Bad experience from this scammers..

No i didnt get the money back because i canceled the case in order to have the host back, but i didnt get the host and the money lost..Bad experience from this scammers..
Never should have cancelled the dispute.

Reactions: nevenx
A beautiful fairy tale and I do not need to tell at length because it would be more embarrassing for who made this thread because in the next forum I have been embarrassed by the small boy's behavior and I don't need to be embarrassed again here :D:D:D

It has been helped but does not know thank you arbitrarily paypal takedown
Don't play fire with me first in a dirty way like this, please judge for yourself and Cyberhost Service has been established since 2012 not a new player in the field of hosting services

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've verified the threat/leaking of conversation screenshots to be true .

Still I'm giving out 48 hours to the accused group to fix this matter in happy way. Else I'll put all group members out of here on 15th January.
I must confess, I see no any other happy way than getting the scammer off the community of sane humans. He shouldn't be here, meanwhile I can see his post all over the place selling to scam.

A beautiful fairy tale and I do not need to tell at length because it would be more embarrassing for who made this thread because in the next forum I have been embarrassed by the small boy's behavior and I don't need to be embarrassed again here :D:D:D

Don't play fire with me first in a dirty way like this, please judge for yourself and Cyberhost Service has been established since 2012 not a new player in the field of hosting services
Paypal didnt take down because of this sh.it you made i was obliged to cancel the dispute.You are a scammer and nothing else..you and your friend threat our family and my friend family and you are a criminal too..it is you that are embarrased

Based on your screenshot, it appears that OP paid $9.10 for web hosting + installation of a nulled script (not web designing). This would mean all the design issues is OP's responsibility and that's fine. Your responsibility was to just ensure that the website is online (domain is reachable).

You have still not fulfilled the original job paid for by OP as he is claiming that he closed the case but hosting service has not been restored. Furthermore, there was no need the threaten OP with paying $100 BTC to 'hackers'. That was just a pathetic & unprofessional response from you whether OP was right or wrong. Also telling OP that you don't care rather than make it clear about what he actually paid for, was very unprofessional. It is shockening how you've been in the business since 2012 if that's how you would speak to customer.

You could have just told OP that for $9.10 all he is getting is hosting and you have nothing to do with designing. This would have been a fair response. The scam part in OP's post is that he is $9.10 out of pocket and received threats rather than hosting.

Selling a scam? check all my posts and which thread is cheating? Where is my sentence threatening 100 BTC ? use logic if you want to vilify the name Cyberhost Service

One step I did not back down because who knows all the processes is me and I am one of the brave sellers of ungrateful customers while also vilifying my server's performance

Humans are the easiest to find fault with others but cannot correct their mistakes first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock