• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Salient | Creative Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme

Salient | Creative Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme v16.2.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Salient | Creative Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Salient Theme v16.1.1

Download Salient v16.1.1 - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
v16.1.1 (11/18/23)
Added

Added "Additional Brands" social icon library which includes various social branding icons not previously available. Requires Salient Core v2.0.5
Fixed

Fixed password protection styling issues on Single Portfolio template
Fixed PHP 8.2 warning in header from certain logo options
Fixed Custom CSS/JS theme option fields to only be accessible via Super admins in WP Multisite contexts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: ichal and chezzz
Reactions: chezzz
Babak updated Salient | Creative Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Salient Theme v16.1.3

Download Salient v16.1.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
v16.1.3 (1/4/24)

Added
  • Added ability to define screen reader text for "Column" page builder element > Column Link
  • Added ability to define screen reader text for "Icon" page builder element
  • Added option for "Direction" to text page builder elements to allow for manually setting RTL vs LTR displays, regardless of the current language direction
  • Added styling for new WooCommerce block based...

Before all, thank you very much @Babak for your great work.

And now the issue I encountered with the v16.1.3 of the theme. I've never used it before, so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Upon activation of the theme to a brand-new WP installation, there are two required* plugins for the theme to work flawlessly. One of them is Salient Core, which I installed and activated with no issues at all but the second one Salient WPBakery Page Builder breaks the whole site. The following message appears:

"There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

Guys, anyone else experiencing such a thing with the plugin and if someone had found a solution, would you please share? Thank you guys in advance!

Much appreciated @Patton.

I did get the debugging info and there obviously were some PHP issues.
If anyone encounters these, just change the following settings in MultiPHP INI:

• upload_max_filesize – 35M or greater
  • post_max_size – 35M or greater
  • max_execution_time – 150 or greater
  • memory_limit 128M or greater

Cheers guys!

I am using the latest version of the theme and plguins and I do not have any issues.

Please check your inbox or error_log for additional info about your tech. problem.
Hi guys, i am using the salinet theme this year and have not any issues with the theme thus far however whats driving me nuts is that i chose the agency demo and for some reason this demo comes with default sliders (headers) that offer hardly any functionality nor css styling. I am desperate to deactivate them and creat my own sliders like a lot of us do with revo slider. Thing is Salient does not use revo, their theme gives you an option to use on the leftside menu- nextar slides or Homepage slides. Tey dont work very well and the padding etc and pagination sucks. CAN anyoen please help me with deactivatinf the default setting so i can build my own sliders on the page or use Salient templates but still have the menu available on each page. Cheers, Gianna

Salient Theme v16.2.0

Download Salient v16.2.0 - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Nulled Free
v16.2.0 (3/25/24)
Added

• Added WPBakery SEO functionality
  • Added Functionality for "Single Image" page builder element to display preview images in backend editor
  • Added Aria label options for "Single Image" page builder element
  • Added New filters "nectar_simple_dropdown_ocm_location" and "nectar_post_header_hentry_class"
  • Added Fallback rendering of Global Sections when Salient theme is not active...

Patton updated Salient | Creative Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Salient | Creative Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme

v16.2.1 (4/17/24)​

Added​

• Added Theme option to toggle header dropdown menu delay
  • Added Latest WPBakery page builder plugin

Fixed​

• Fixed Global Sections to render correctly when more than 20 exist in post type
  • Fixed Animated anchor link to not break video lightbox elements with Delay JS Execution performance option enabled
  • Fixed Fixed invalid CSS properties in dynamic styles
  • Fixed Flickity...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stakque
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock