• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SafeAdlink Plugin 7.0 for AdlinkFly Safelink Redirection | official

This is a poor, cheap clone of WP-safelink.

\SafeAdlink HIVEcorp\wp-safelink.php line: 106
'<a href="http://themeson.com/license/" class="button-primary" target="new">' . __( 'Get License Code', 'themeson-wp-safelink' ) . '</a>');

Don't bother to nulled and consider it.

I looked closely, what a bad copy.

Please purchase the original WP-safelink / of themeson.com.

Or use Babiato's nullled version here:
https://babia.to/resources/wp-safelink-converter-your-download-link-to-adsense.8640/updates
Best regards

@Babak please null this addon , cannot use more than 1 domain because of lincense...please null it.
I could try converting it, however this is a copy of WP-safelink. Do you understand?

So I advise not to do anything.

This is a poor, cheap clone of WP-safelink.

\SafeAdlink HIVEcorp\wp-safelink.php line: 106
'<a href="http://themeson.com/license/" class="button-primary" target="new">' . __( 'Get License Code', 'themeson-wp-safelink' ) . '</a>');

Don't bother to nulled and consider it.

I looked closely, what a bad copy.

Please purchase the original WP-safelink / of themeson.com.

Or use Babiato's nullled version here:
https://babia.to/resources/wp-safelink-converter-your-download-link-to-adsense.8640/updates
Best regards
More than 99% code & functionality copied from WP-safelink. It's downright bad

Last edited:
I could try converting it, however this is a copy of WP-safelink. Do you understand?

So I advise not to do anything.

More than 99% code & functionality copied from WP-safelink. It's downright bad
bro just nulled it , its 100% copy of WP SAFE LINK WHICH IS ALSO PAID VERSION , BUT THIS PLUGIN WORK WELL WITH URL SHORTNER SCRIPTS , THAT WHY I SAID , PLEASE NULLED IT. i need this only wheater is 99$ or 100% copy.

Reactions: Websinhvien
Your Plugins must decode, wait for decoding to finish I will try nulled it.
I would like to talk about you more about it. Could you contact me?

Put it (I means core file) on All ioncube decoder request section hope there is someone could help decoder because before I try to put wpsafehided too 😁

Reactions: Shield60
Put it (I means core file) on All ioncube decoder request section hope there is someone could help decoder because before I try to put wpsafehided too 😁
I don't get what you mean.

I came across the plugin, It bypasses a lot of WP-Safelink's code, but I want to see if it's any better than the original and the owner has to buy it.

I don't work with ioncube, so I asked decoding for help.

I will review it when I get the results.

I still wonder, why the author doesn't use WP-Safelink + wp-safelink-client: I can create multiple scenarios across multiple Adsense sites/page.

Reactions: Shield60
okay what help you need bro let me know..this plugin work with adfly script that why i need it otherwise there was no issue of it.

Reactions: Websinhvien
Why does adlinkfly needs safelink?
Because the AdLinkFly communicates and redirects you to blog1 (safelink client, also a blog for a simple redirection) then blog1 will redirect you to blog2 (safelink server, wich is a blog with ads where you can either get paid for CPM Ads either for CPC if you decide to imlement a js and force the users to click on ads) and after the completion of the blog steps, you will get redirected to the shortner final page wich will redirect you to the shortened link.

You can also use safelink server to multiple blogs and do unlimited steps.

If you own a shortner with this method is because you will earn a lot of money.
I used this method in past with google adsense, adskeeper and mgid - Ad Networks, and i used it with forced click. The earnings are extremely high but you need to be smart and not just gain clicks on ads but dive traffic too because if you have a high CTR you will become suspect for those ad networks and get your account banned.
You must maintain the CTR under 4-5 always, so, if you decide to run a URL Shortner with this intention, spend some money on traffic.

To get publishers for your url shortner just create an faucetpay account, go to the faucets list and contact them with the porposal to add your url shortner to their faucet as the 90% of the crypto faucets have shortlinks modules.

Have fun and thanks for this version of wp-safelink, i will test it soon to see in there are major changes from the original one (i have the original licensed one too).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock