• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RIP WP-SpamShield ! WordPress Anti-Spam Plugin

Used to be my first choice since last 2 years for blocking spam on WordPress , it got first removed from wordpress repository - - - 2 days ago removed from CodeCanyon.

Now their official website http://redsandmarketing.com is gone too :(
Any idea why it got removed? I'm assuming it somehow broke WordPress.org Terms & Condition?

Oh no ! That's a terrible and sad news :(!
I was using it for a long time and today I noticed that my WP-Spam-shield v1.9.41 plugin automatically desactivated itself on my website with an error message and it's impossible to activate it back :

Plugin deactivated. Your website is running an outdated version of WP-SpamShield. Advancements to PHP and WordPress code require a plugin update. In order to keep your site protected, you should update WP-SpamShield to the latest version as soon as possible.

Would someone know an alternative plugin, please ? Although there might not be any better than WP-Spam Shield out there 😢 ...

Oh no ! That's a terrible and sad news :(!
I was using it for a long time and today I noticed that my WP-Spam-shield v1.9.41 plugin automatically desactivated itself on my website with an error message and it's impossible to activate it back :

Would someone know an alternative plugin, please ? Although there might not be any better than WP-Spam Shield out there 😢 ...

Ya, upon my anti-spam plugin tests I couldn't find anything better than WP-SpamSheild .
Though mine one is still activate and working fine (don't know for how long it will) .

If it doesn't come back in time, I will go with AntiSpam Bee .

Reactions: cooljojo
Hi CyberDevil and zen 123 :)

Thank you for your answers. I agree with you CyberDevil, it's hard to find better than WP-SpamShield. I remember having tested many alternatives in the past but in my opinion, none has matched WP-SpamShield performance.
Oh ! I had completely forgotten about AntiSpam Bee that I remember having tested in the past. Thanks for the recall ;-). By the way, what was your WP-SpamShield version, please ? I wonder if it's not because of my old plugin version that it was disabled.

Zen123, let's hope you're right !

Mine one is latest v.1.9.45 , might be the reason why it's not disabled .

@zen123 it's not possible, cause even if it happens it will be a brainless idea of dumping a renowned multi-year long popular name "WP-SpamShield" to be replaced with a new name :sneaky:

@CyberDeviL, you really have the v1.9.45 in nulled version :eek: ? I didn't even know that this version was available !

Would you mine sharing a download link, please ? (I just realized that I won't be able to use AntiSpam Bee because it protects against spams only in comments field😩 and I need a plugin that protects registers forms too so, if your v1.9.45 version could save me, you'd be my cosmic savior 🙌).

Mine one is latest v.1.9.45 , might be the reason why it's not disabled .

@zen123 it's not possible, cause even if it happens it will be a brainless idea of dumping a renowned multi-year long popular name "WP-SpamShield" to be replaced with a new name :sneaky:
May be company X bought wp-spamshield with higher rate.. also with copyright and trademarks.. it's not a brainless idea.. one more possibility is - illegal work found or violation of RULE OR TERMS.. like nextpost shut down his door permanent , they found illegal activity.. (nulling)

LOL Thank you. At least you read it! That is a 100% improvement! :)

Luckily, I do what I do as I love helping people. Especially ones who honestly can't afford things.

If I was doing it for money, I'd be anorexic or dead!!! :)

Yeh, now for the other 1.2 million themes and plugins and I can retire!!! Would be nice to relax. :)

Sorry, just couldn't help my comment. :)
Hey bro just chill don't take everything in different different manner.. cause you are already moderator, nuller ....... Etc. My focusing pont is only on wp spamshield ..Don't worry, so there are a lot of plugin themes even billion of product are waiting for you for just to do nulling.. so bro you can null million or billion plugins or themes..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock