• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme - Download Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 24689383

Download Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 24689383
Rey theme is probably one of the most unique items on the WooCommerce market, being fit for Furniture stores, Fashion/Clothing & Apparel stores, Artists or Painters store, and many others. A Jack of all trades for ecommerce business.

Rey is a well crafted WordPress theme, with lots of features, a gorgeous design and a rock solid infrastructure...

Read more about this resource...

@Babak There is a new update. Wouldn't it be better to try to nulled the new update if you can?

Hey guys, i'm the author of this item.

I just lost my Trending status because of the traffic spike i got from here. Traffic vs. sales disparity is too big and even though i barely had 1-2 sales, now it's all dead due to losing the Trending status.

I invested my savings and worked for 1 year unpaid on this item and gave it all i could for its best. I'm also updating it constantly, making it better.

Please, please, please, if you like it, buy it and i will keep adding great stuff, help if in need and try offering the best value for your investment.

Thanks!

I just lost my Trending status because of the traffic spike i got from here. Traffic vs. sales disparity is too big and even though i barely had 1-2 sales, now it's all dead due to losing the Trending status.

I invested my savings and worked for 1 year unpaid on this item and gave it all i could for its best. I'm also updating it constantly, making it better.

Please, please, please, if you like it, buy it and i will keep adding great stuff, help if in need and try offering the best value for your investment.

Thanks!
hi,

you have to know that we are against to use without purchase or license items. and this place (babiato) is sharing materials only for testing purpose.

thats why we are here, first we'll test, if we liked and thinking it's ok for our project we buy it.

thanks for your effort.

It is an honor to have you here with us. Sorry for the lack or tendency of traffic. Please be aware that we all admire your work here and hope you are proud of it. As we said, our goal is to test and always recommend that when the user likes the item that rewards copyright, it is the fairest.

Absolutely I agree. we only use it for testing purposes here. of course i buy it, if it is ok for the project.

Thanks!

I wanted to buy it at balck friday offer. All trending theme given 50% discount, but you did not give.

If you offer 50% discount then we must buy theme for you. other ways we must need do it nulled. Thanks

Reactions: Meta314
Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey v1.3.7

Download Rey v1.3.7 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Rey Theme & Rey-Core – v1.3.7
9 Jan. 2020

• Added: “Rey Module – Side header” plugin. The header can be displayed as a side vertical fixed bar. Access Docs & preview.
  • Improvement: Product Color attributes, added multiple color type – dual color or image;
  • Improvement: Extended product navigation options to display title &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not nulled. required Rey Core Plugin and WC Ajax Product Filter. Can u add this plugin in the zip file?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devlahoya1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock