• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thanks guys.

Hey Babak, since you're one of those that suggested I populate my sidebar, I decided to do that and made it sticky. Can you check it out and tell me what you think?
yes much better bro

Reactions: Bause
That's cool.... :D

But I see, you start posting form DEC month and only mobile specs post.

Don't forget to add more interesting topics on your blog.

That's cool.... :D

But I see, you start posting form DEC month and only mobile specs post.

Don't forget to add more interesting topics on your blog.
I will, I'm still in college, so it's hard to merge my website and school. But I do add some interesting tips and tricks from time to time.
What do you think about games? Should I do more of that as well?

Reactions: Piyu03
I will, I'm still in college, so it's hard to merge my website and school. But I do add some interest tips and tricks from time to time.
What do you think about games? Should I do more of that as well?

Nope! Don't think as college and school.

Now you're in college means in higher secondary.....
try to go with your passion and learn things what you like and share them on your blog.

Games are not a good idea because people who love games are more interested to play the game rather than read about games. That's my thought well it can be something else by others thought.

:D

• Haha
Nope! Don't think as college and school.

Now you're in college means in higher secondary.....
try to go with your passion and learn things what you like and share them on your blog.

Games are not a good idea because people who love games are more interested to play the game rather than read about games. That's my thought well it can be something else by others thought.

:D
lol no I don't plan to write about games, I mean making posts like "top 10 games of August", "games under 100mb" "best offline games" etc...

lol no I don't plan to write about games, I mean making posts like "top 10 games of August", "games under 100mb" "best offline games" etc...

Yup! you can definitely share about all upcoming news.. 😝

Yup! you can definitely share about all upcoming news.. 😝
Yeah, I'll do that. And about college, I made a little section that says I'll be done this year, by November, I'll be a full time blogger. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I'll do that. And about college, I made a little section that says I'll be done this year, by November, I'll be a full time blogger. Fingers crossed.

Full Time Blogger :eek:

What's your hobby ?

Full Time Blogger :eek:

What's your hobby ?
lol I think this is a discussion for another day. Anyways, I'll try as much as I can to add more interesting posts. If you have any suggestions or request don't hesitate to let me know.

lol I think this is a discussion for another day. Anyways, I'll try as much as I can to add more interesting posts. If you have any suggestions or request don't hesitate to let me know.

Sure bro :D have a good day.

2 cents from me:

• Don't post your number and mail in plain text
  • Optimize images/lazy image
I'm always open to suggestions. Know any lazy image plugins I should try?
And I don't mind my number being there, I'm not worried about spam calls, anyone can call to ask me anything.

Last edited:
I'm always open to suggestions. Know any lazy image plugins I should try?
And I don't mind my number being there, I'm not worried about spam calls, anyone can call to ask me anything.
Smush - free or paid version does its job

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock