• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thanks guys.

Bause

Aug 1, 2019
Just want to thank everyone who helped me improve my website. I'm trying to change a few things, then I'll make another thread. I don't want it duplicated so if any admin reads this, please you can delete this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piyu03
single post could be more "tidy".
If you do not necessary sidebar just use fullwidth page.

Reactions: Bause
single post could be more "tidy".
If you do not necessary sidebar just use fullwidth page.
Thanks, I'll try that and see how it looks.
The reason why I have a sidebar is cause I don't want the post to have too many ads, so I just put them on the side bar.

Hey guys, I recently added a slider to my homepage (desktop only). Can you check it out and tell me what you think?

Last edited:
nice design for first page about sidebar in blog page
you can add better sidebar like top review or latest samsung phone reviews or ....

Reactions: Bause
The font turned me off right away. Don't think it's a font for a serious Android review site.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can add better sidebar like top review or latest samsung phone reviews or ....
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. I really need to give that sidebar something. I'll try the popular posts you suggested.
I have a lot of respect for you Babak, you're the kind of person this world needs.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
The font turned me off right away. Don't think it's a font for a serious Android review site.
I'm now using Open Sans, I guess it's better this way. I see now that permanent marker made the site look a bit emo and bubbly at the same time lol. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Hey Babak, since you're one of those that suggested I populate my sidebar, I decided to do that and made it sticky. Can you check it out and tell me what you think?

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock