• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: weliketoshare.tech

Nice theme plz add your domain in thread too, its hard copy paste with mobile
Run fast, using cache cplugin ?
What theme using ?
I dont like logo if you can pay to designer to make better logo

Thanks @Masood
I notice that is not on themeforest anymore...
and
I guess this is the seller: https://betterstudio.com/ but witch one did u use? and is that better than newspaper 9? theme?

@TheLustfulStudent
What host you using? Shared, vps, etc...?

I see you have a lot of plugins too...

Thanks
Just install it on localhost for test icant remeber about quality, yes removed from envato :rolleyes: ithink newpaper theme is too much heavy
Sry for my english

good work. website is nice but its take too long time for full load. other wise everything seeing perfect.

First disadvantage: RIGHT CLICK IS DISABLED . . There's seems to be nothing on the site to be harmed if it had RIGHT CLICK enabled, many visitors (including me) just skips such sites having these type of limitations . . .

Don't mind, but change the LOGO, it's looking childish . . . .

If you're willing to set this blog for a long-run then attempt to be kinda professional by changing the THEME FIRST as it's looking un-professional . . .

The footer social widget (it had to be on upper right-sidebar) + big sidebar widgets have ruined the structural spaces . . .

Loading performance of the site is pathetic, images as well as scripts are not optimized, on my 40Mbps bandwidth it took me 6-9 seconds to load the page fully (on cache-less load) . . .

Change the COMMENT SYSTEM a bit, it doesn't look/run user-friendly . . .

DID YOU COPY-PASTE PAGE CONTENTS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE ?

You have created CONTACT US page, you've pasted WPForms ID, but you've not created any forms on wpforms yet as it's showing like this:
2019-01-27_150112.png

Site is full of adsense (though not well settled) which is only considerable with sufficient contents length, i couldn't found any lengthy contents there . . .

Based on my glance i'd rank it 3.5/10 overall , fix remaining issued & i'd love to check again.

Last edited:
First disadvantage: RIGHT CLICK IS DISABLED . . There's seems to be nothing on the site to be harmed if it had RIGHT CLICK enabled, many visitors (including me) just skips such sites having these type of limitations . . .

Don't mind, but change the LOGO, it's looking childish . . . .

If you're willing to set this blog for a long-run then attempt to be kinda professional by changing the THEME FIRST as it's looking un-professional . . .

The footer social widget (it had to be on upper right-sidebar) + big sidebar widgets have ruined the structural spaces . . .

Loading performance of the site is pathetic, images as well as scripts are not optimized, on my 40Mbps bandwidth it took me 6-9 seconds to load the page fully (on cache-less load) . . .

Change the COMMENT SYSTEM a bit, it doesn't look/run user-friendly . . .

DID YOU COPY-PASTE PAGE CONTENTS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE ?

You have created CONTACT US page, you've pasted WPForms ID, but you've not created any forms on wpforms yet as it's showing like this:
2019-01-27_150112.png

Site is full of adsense (though not well settled) which is only considerable with sufficient contents length, i couldn't found any lengthy contents there . . .

Based on my glance i'd rank it 3.5/10 overall , fix remaining issued & i'd love to check again.
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I appreciated it a lot. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock