• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: trainingindustry.in

rajujha

Jul 24, 2019
I have been fortunate to come across this thread and I am really glad that I am a member of this fascinating group. I have two blogs which I alone manage. I am really passionate about blogging and its the passion that drives me to do the hard work with little benefits as of now.

I request members to review my website https://trainingindustry.in

I have been a content creator but my passion taught me to also work on technicalities. I have managed to make the website faster, tried to design it better but still, that is my standpoint. I need feedback from you. I am a newbee to this world where backlinks matter more than content. I am getting very less traffic but I believe I will be able to achieve my objective by working hard.. All feedback will be highly appreciated.

I have been fortunate to come across this thread and I am really glad that I am a member of this fascinating group. I have two blogs which I alone manage. I am really passionate about blogging and its the passion that drives me to do the hard work with little benefits as of now.

I request members to review my website https://trainingindustry.in

I have been a content creator but my passion taught me to also work on technicalities. I have managed to make the website faster, tried to design it better but still, that is my standpoint. I need feedback from you. I am a newbee to this world where backlinks matter more than content. I am getting very less traffic but I believe I will be able to achieve my objective by working hard.. All feedback will be highly appreciated.
i dont like design for first page :D
you can and add grid posts
but speed its okay
what is your cache plugin ? wp rocket ?

Reactions: GARAYEV and rajujha
Yes, I am using wp rocket, thanks to you😊. I will surely change the design of the front page based on the feedback.

Hi,

1. The homepage is too long - almost infinite scroll on mobiles,
  2. Very big ads (especially hight) in blog posts
  3. Very big featured images - it covers my whole screen

• You forgot to remove the social connections for Divi theme here (blog posts):
  • On the About page, you got some copy/paste error: "Conceptial Training u0026amp; Consulting"
The speed is great thanks to CloudFlare CDN. Schema is on point.

Reactions: Babak
Thank you Testosterone for your feedback. I will surely implement your suggestion. And yes social icons link was to be updated.

here re the things you need to fix
  1. server waiting time is too slow or may be this is js problem
  2. You need to change the section one of homepage as they are of irregular side
  3. Duplicate contents
  4. In footer change "About" to "About Us"
  5. if T/c and Privacy is same why make two menu ?
  6. In post the social icons is in both sides "Above Post" and "Below Post"
better to add in one side only or floating
  1. Use discus comment system than Wp comment system
  2. Too many social icons - widgets, footers, top header, posts
  3. Contact page looks dull
  4. for better SEO use "Category/Post name"
  5. Load images from jetpack photon

Sorry, if the above review looks bad but you need to fix many things

Thank you OzatuZana really appreciate your feedback. I am using Cloudflare to deliver static content and DigitalOcean as VPS hosting, the loading speed at most locations across the globe it loads within 1.5 seconds.

Perhaps the time you accessed it was building rebuilding cache. I will have a look into it again. Thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Hi..All in all, I think its pretty good. Your trying to put a ton of information on there, almost too much. I worked as a process training co-coordinator in the oilsands industry for 10 years and I know most people appreciate very clear, well laid out instructions and information. Given the different areas of training, maintenance, process, electrical, instrumentation and so on, I would suggest clearly defining 'chunks or blocks' of content on the front page. focusing on a particular field of expertise. Is it soft skills? Is it mandated? Is it Health & Safety regulated? This may help you in content structuring but also lets the user know who the information is aimed at and how important it Is, Opinion or policy?
Aside from the layout on the front page, I think you did a great job, the design is good, bright, colorful, the articles inside are easy to get to and are readable, the font is big enough, lots of white space. Golf Clap!

Reactions: rajujha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock