• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: spuniverse.me

sudhanshuprasad

Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 4, 2022
India
spuniverse.me
Hey everyone,
This is the first time I am posting a site review. This is my portfolio site that i have been working on since 1 month. This is version one and am planning to add some more things (as i am not that great at coding since i am a designer.). Would love your feedback on my portfolio. Thanks in advance :)

Site: https://spuniverse.me/

Looks great man! Also your portfolio is top notch!

The only thing i would suggest is to not make it a single page site, as it looks like the site lacks sustenance, but i understand why you did it.

Good luck!

Looks great man! Also your portfolio is top notch!

The only thing i would suggest is to not make it a single page site, as it looks like the site lacks sustenance, but i understand why you did it.

Good luck!
glad you liked my portfolio :) Will be making changes to it soon as this is draft one and i also have to replace the stock images used in testimonial

The look of the site and the font used match
It was very beautiful
Think if it's worth creating a project slider in this part below
And not just show the last
would be my only change
And here's my insults for all the files you're always sharing with the community

1664294629463.png

The look of the site and the font used match
It was very beautiful
Think if it's worth creating a project slider in this part below
And not just show the last
would be my only change
And here's my insults for all the files you're always sharing with the community

1664294629463.png
Glad you loved my 1st draft. The font selection was killing me lol. Took me 4 days to land on it.
Hmm awesome idea. I might just implement it. Maybe in a slideshow in a interval of 3 sec.
Lol thanks for the insult :)

Glad you loved my 1st draft. The font selection was killing me lol. Took me 4 days to land on it.
Hmm awesome idea. I might just implement it. Maybe in a slideshow in a interval of 3 sec.
Lol thanks for the insult :)
Sorry ! I don't have English as my mother tongue and when writing it was wrong. :(
thanks for the resources
Not "insult" but resources

Hm. Nice. Looks like webflow.
You sure this isn't a modified webflow template? Seems like I've seen something similar elsewhere.

Looks great nonetheless.

First I visit the link i thought it's hub theme but when I check the source it wasnt. and you said it builded by react.js.
My opinion:
- Speed is awesome
- Design is containing trending elements even same design, so it's not seem any difference with others
- You dont need put a stats if you have 1 year experience, its just useless and meanless.
- Your projects directly redirect dribble with same window and user could not get back so your website directly bypassed, so you should get redirect behance/dribble to your website.
- Your colot palette its not good
- You should consider to remake your logo.
Best luck

Okay, nice.
Webflow also has some templates almost looking like that.
ooh, i haven't looked at webflow template yet. Just behance and dribbble for inspiration.
First I visit the link i thought it's hub theme but when I check the source it wasnt. and you said it builded by react.js.
My opinion:
- Speed is awesome
- Design is containing trending elements even same design, so it's not seem any difference with others
- You dont need put a stats if you have 1 year experience, its just useless and meanless.
- Your projects directly redirect dribble with same window and user could not get back so your website directly bypassed, so you should get redirect behance/dribble to your website.
- Your colot palette its not good
- You should consider to remake your logo.
Best luck
Thanks for the feedback :)
2nd point i am unable to understand. Would be great if you ellaborate on it a bit.
Sure will remove the stats section. Might add the process of how we improve your buisness or something like that.
4. Yea i am actually working on the view project page. I am still in the process of designing it so just used dribbble and behance for showing my work.
5. Hmm maybe let's see what i go with in the future.
6. Yea currently workin on the redesign :)

Hm. Nice. Looks like webflow.
You sure this isn't a modified webflow template? Seems like I've seen something similar elsewhere.

Looks great nonetheless.
if possible can you please share the template link , this guys work look awesome

Hey everyone,
This is the first time I am posting a site review. This is my portfolio site that i have been working on since 1 month. This is version one and am planning to add some more things (as i am not that great at coding since i am a designer.). Would love your feedback on my portfolio. Thanks in advance :)

Site: https://spuniverse.me/
Great work man, it's very well presented and I like the flow. I was hoping it was done in webflow so I can ask for the tepmplate. Sadly its not

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock