• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : PcFilesZone.com

moqeem

Oct 7, 2019
Hi all I just started my site, PcFilesZone.com is providing fully Trusted Hub of Software's, Games and Other PC/MAC Utilities that scan by antivirus and safe from any malware.

need review for my site please give me suggest that is good for me :)

Blocking adblockers won't be helping you to get visitors. If you have a very big database of software and people are depending on your website, like KaranPC or FullProgramIndir, then people would disable their adblocker for you, but as a starting website, it wouldn't recommend to block adblockers.
Me as example, just left your site immediately after I saw the popup of the adblocker.

Blocking adblockers won't be helping you to get visitors. If you have a very big database of software and people are depending on your website, like KaranPC or FullProgramIndir, then people would disable their adblocker for you, but as a starting website, it wouldn't recommend to block adblockers.
Me as example, just left your site immediately after I saw the popup of the adblocker.
but i am using clean adsense not any popup so thats way do this but thanks for good suggest :)

Hi all I just started my site, PcFilesZone.com is providing fully Trusted Hub of Software's, Games and Other PC/MAC Utilities that scan by antivirus and safe from any malware.

need review for my site please give me suggest that is good for me :)
load speed its okay in my side

i will remove it :)

Just as an FYI, too many webmasters design their sites around what they like, not the surfer.
So, when you go to a site for the fist time what are things you dont want to see?

Keep that in mind. Design for your surfer, not for you.

You are sharing copyrighted software applications (ex: Microsoft products etc) with Adsense while Adsense doesn't approve this . . .

Soon your website will be blacklisted by adsense like happened to many other sites , even if i wish I can suspend adsense on your domain just by some valid reporting . . . SILLY IDEA . .

Reactions: GARAYEV
You are sharing copyrighted software applications (ex: Microsoft products etc) with Adsense while Adsense doesn't approve this . . .

Soon your website will be blacklisted by adsense like happened to many other sites , even if i wish I can suspend adsense on your domain just by some valid reporting . . . SILLY IDEA . .
If there are no complaints, then there will be no problems.

Just the domain will be blacklisted by adsense . . . If that's not a problem then there shouldn't be any problem indeed .
i have no problem for this because there are many site sharing like getinto pc and karanpc and many more ....
also this site is also sharing DMCA and ilegal content then why adsese working???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock