What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Review : PcFilesZone.com

moqeem

Reaction score
Hi all I just started my site, PcFilesZone.com is providing fully Trusted Hub of Software's, Games and Other PC/MAC Utilities that scan by antivirus and safe from any malware.

need review for my site please give me suggest that is good for me :)

Turkdale

Reaction score
Blocking adblockers won't be helping you to get visitors. If you have a very big database of software and people are depending on your website, like KaranPC or FullProgramIndir, then people would disable their adblocker for you, but as a starting website, it wouldn't recommend to block adblockers.
Me as example, just left your site immediately after I saw the popup of the adblocker.

moqeem

Reaction score
Blocking adblockers won't be helping you to get visitors. If you have a very big database of software and people are depending on your website, like KaranPC or FullProgramIndir, then people would disable their adblocker for you, but as a starting website, it wouldn't recommend to block adblockers.
Me as example, just left your site immediately after I saw the popup of the adblocker.
but i am using clean adsense not any popup so thats way do this but thanks for good suggest :)

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all I just started my site, PcFilesZone.com is providing fully Trusted Hub of Software's, Games and Other PC/MAC Utilities that scan by antivirus and safe from any malware.

need review for my site please give me suggest that is good for me :)
load speed its okay in my side

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Reaction score
Popup blocker. Sorry!

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Reaction score
i will remove it :)
Just as an FYI, too many webmasters design their sites around what they like, not the surfer.
So, when you go to a site for the fist time what are things you dont want to see?

Keep that in mind. Design for your surfer, not for you.

CyberDeviL

Bad Guy's Nightmare
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Website
www.127.0.0.1.com
You are sharing copyrighted software applications (ex: Microsoft products etc) with Adsense while Adsense doesn't approve this . . .

Soon your website will be blacklisted by adsense like happened to many other sites , even if i wish I can suspend adsense on your domain just by some valid reporting . . . SILLY IDEA . .

Kaliente

Reaction score
You are sharing copyrighted software applications (ex: Microsoft products etc) with Adsense while Adsense doesn't approve this . . .

Soon your website will be blacklisted by adsense like happened to many other sites , even if i wish I can suspend adsense on your domain just by some valid reporting . . . SILLY IDEA . .
If there are no complaints, then there will be no problems.

moqeem

Reaction score
Just the domain will be blacklisted by adsense . . . If that's not a problem then there shouldn't be any problem indeed .
i have no problem for this because there are many site sharing like getinto pc and karanpc and many more ....
also this site is also sharing DMCA and ilegal content then why adsese working???