• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: NulledScripts.pw

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
logo-3.png

Hey everyone. So I just finished setting up my site which is running on Wordpress of course. I would like to get your idea on the theme, loading speed, site browsing speed and anything that needs to be changed.

https://nulledscripts.pw/

Peace!

PS: I would really like to know if it's possible to get Adsense approved for this kind of websites. Please let me know if there is someone who can guide me.

Reactions: cryptoDavid
Looks great with Ad Blocker on, but a little cramped when ad blocker is off. I am all about leaving my ad blocker off to support the sites I like, but how the ad's are I would try to intigrate them into your site to flow better.

To make more revenue try uploading them to uploadboy, shorte and more to give more options to download.

Also, maybe a download link/button for the links, and not the full URL.

Other then that I like the clean look.

Looks great with Ad Blocker on, but a little cramped when ad blocker is off. I am all about leaving my ad blocker off to support the sites I like, but how the ad's are I would try to intigrate them into your site to flow better.

To make more revenue try uploading them to uploadboy, shorte and more to give more options to download.

Also, maybe a download link/button for the links, and not the full URL.

Other then that I like the clean look.

Right. I will see what I can do with those advertisements. Infolinks doesn't provide us with a way to implement them wherever we want. I wanted this to be easy for users to download items. That's why I didn't go with link shorteners and stuff. But thank you again for the suggestions, Shock! Appreciate it.

Looks Good... But there is a lot of scope for improvement...

The Page Load speed is too bad.

You need to reduce the size of all the Images on the Size.. Use some WP Smush Plugins...
and connect the site to CDN network like cloud fair.

This is what I found during the test:

Also, I clicked on some of your Infolinks Ads... Enjoy some revenue... ;)

Looks Good... But there is a lot of scope for improvement...

The Page Load speed is too bad.

You need to reduce the size of all the Images on the Size.. Use some WP Smush Plugins...
and connect the site to CDN network like cloud fair.

Also, I clicked on some of your Infolinks Ads... Enjoy some revenue... ;)

Thank you! I did some improvements on the site. Page load speed should be good now. Had 'F' on GTMetrix, It's now 'A' with 95%. Also appreciate that infolinks part <3

hello mate
Your site has a few problems!

*The size of the first photo and the logo are a bit big
*And it's best to move the site widget to the left
The color of the fonts is not good. It's better to use this tool "https://flatuicolors.com/ "

I can fix your speed problem "free" for u

Reactions: Alpha Hotel
It looks, great man. But honestly, for me, as long as the files are clean, it could be geocities for all I care. Also, find some Divi plugins, that would boost the xoxo's/

Reactions: newbi3
logo-3.png

Hey everyone. So I just finished setting up my site which is running on Wordpress of course. I would like to get your idea on the theme, loading speed, site browsing speed and anything that needs to be changed.

https://nulledscripts.pw/

Peace!

PS: I would really like to know if it's possible to get Adsense approved for this kind of websites. Please let me know if there is someone who can guide me.
Good Job.
pls continue...

• Wow
Reactions: newbi3 and GARAYEV
The design looks fine but need you need to look at some small details

1. Top Header
Normally a person scroll, by placing the mouse on header or sidebar
and after clicking on a post, the person may needs to go to home, placing a Home menu on top header as its the default location of the mouse cursor
It will be nicer if you place a Home menu there also or logo (there is some in header though)

2. JS issue
http://prntscr.com/p5x1ug
Reload it and see it

3. Post menu on homepage
make the post load upto 10 - 15 post
continuous post loading is annoying

4. Use discus comment system

5. Image not loading on post (using adblock)

6. Use button for sharing links, the post looks dull so make it attractive

7. i read that you plan to use ad block plugin as make some income
But it an old fashion way, it will make the visitors run away

Do not use adblock for first 3 - 6 months, after then use adblock for download buttons only
This will allows users to view the site first and will make them decided whether they should disable their adblock or not

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: newbi3
The design looks fine but need you need to look at some small details

1. Top Header
Normally a person scroll, by lacing the mouse on header or side bar
and after clicking on a post, the person may needs to go to home, placing a HOme menu on top header will be nicer (there is some in header though)

2. JS issue
http://prntscr.com/p5x1ug
Reload it and see it

3. Post menu on homepage
make the post load upto 10 - 15 post
continuous post loading is annoying

1. Use discus comment system
  2. Image not loading on post (using adblock)
  1. Use button for sharing links, the post looks dull so make it attractive
  2. i read you plan to use ad block plugin
That is old fashion way, it will visitors run away
Do not use adblock for first 3 - 6 months, after then use adblock for download buttons only
This will allows users to view the site first and will make them decided whether they should disable their adblock or not

Thank you for the detailed review. I will look into areas that you had mentioned and fix them asap. :)

Did some changes to the site. Feedbacks are welcome ;)

Looks good, lot of resources ! I will keep it in my fav for sure !

I saw an error in the Title "Catergories" in the Homepage :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock