• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: https://hikeboots.com

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
Hello friends :)

Last summer i bought this old Domain with a dropshipping site on it, i was scammed a little bit :D but shame on me! Firstly i was trying to sell domain with or without site because the site was crapy and i was naive...

However, i didnt do anything about it and the site was on his own. After 5 months i went inside and i sow orders and lots of traffic even if site was inactive all the time. I canceled orders, i didnt want to scam people and i decided to create a new one from the beginning.

So, i created an Amazon affiliate website with Woocommerce, wZone and Astra. This is my first eCommerce website and i must say it was tricky sometimes. The Website is not 100% finished, mostly i need to work on SEO....I am aware of some flaws on it but i will fix it little by little...

Fell free to criticize....

Thanks Babak!

Bloody logo is from Canva factory :D You are right i need a better one!
Ufff, personally i hate sticky headers, but ill try it to see how it looks like...

Reactions: Babak
Hello friends :)

Last summer i bought this old Domain with a dropshipping site on it, i was scammed a little bit :D but shame on me! Firstly i was trying to sell domain with or without site because the site was crapy and i was naive...

However, i didnt do anything about it and the site was on his own. After 5 months i went inside and i sow orders and lots of traffic even if site was inactive all the time. I canceled orders, i didnt want to scam people and i decided to create a new one from the beginning.

So, i created an Amazon affiliate website with Woocommerce, wZone and Astra. This is my first eCommerce website and i must say it was tricky sometimes. The Website is not 100% finished, mostly i need to work on SEO....I am aware of some flaws on it but i will fix it little by little...

Fell free to criticize....

Hello to you,
Awesome website.
I have some advice// questions etc

1. Why would you say that you are an amazon affiliate?
  2. You need to change the menu font
  3. Logo can be better
  4. You could put (discounts) on the home page under the featured products.
  5. Use coupon codes as a strategy when promoting on Facebook.

Thanks for your advice and questions friend!

It is necessary to state that you are an amazon affiliate in this type of site, according to their rules! When becoming an AA they give you 6 months to make at least 3 sales or they will not give you to be an AA, also they explicitly ask that you must state that you are AA. There are more rules, unfortunately!
Amazon Affiliate rules

Because products were imported directly with wZone and because of Amazon rules There is no chance for Discounts and Coupons. It is forbidden to change prices etc

Logo yes, i need to change it!

Also menu fonts...Do you think it should be bigger maybe...?!

It is necessary to state that you are an amazon affiliate in this type of site, according to their rules! When becoming an AA they give you 6 months to make at least 3 sales or they will not give you to be an AA, also they explicitly ask that you must state that you are AA. There are more rules, unfortunately!
Amazon Affiliate rules

Because products were imported directly with wZone and because of Amazon rules There is no chance for Discounts and Coupons. It is forbidden to change prices etc

I understand, you could check this logo that I made for you in 3 minutes.

It's white so, test it on your website because the text is hidden in a while background.
Copyright Free
Good luck

Reactions: Niko Nemo

Amazon Affiliate rules

Maybe make it semi bold and add 2 px or 3px

Hello do you have the first backup of the previous site, for me i have like 4 dropshipping website that is doing good, i don't really like the amazon affiliate thing because i earn more with dropshipping, Please can you give me the old backup of the website. i would like to see what it is made of before you changed it to amazon affiliate. thanks

Yo bro, the only downside thing I've seen is that Hike boots, add a over layer behind the text so it will be more visible and use a sticky header
All in all you've got a clean and user friendly site.

Thanks friend!
Dont know what is "shqipe" but ok :)
Short for shqiptar also meaning of albanian origin. Used by albanians while informally greeting other albanians. Sometimes misused when people from Kosovo use it or Montenegrins, or villagers from Albanian provinces.

Hello do you have the first backup of the previous site, for me i have like 4 dropshipping website that is doing good, i don't really like the amazon affiliate thing because i earn more with dropshipping, Please can you give me the old backup of the website. i would like to see what it is made of before you changed it to amazon affiliate. thanks

I have it bro but i cant give just like that, i have paid money for that, also i have worked on it to make it better and invested some money after i bought it...Anyway, i was planning to sell it when i finish this...

Sorry

Last edited:
Yo bro, the only downside thing I've seen is that Hike boots, add a over layer behind the text so it will be more visible and use a sticky header
All in all you've got a clean and user friendly site.

Thats totally right!
I was trying to make some box behind the letter and didnt make it, and i forget it to fix it later, Thanks fo reminding me! Or ill put some overlay ass you said!
About sticky ill see...

Thanks!

Oh, i see...Thanks for the explanation friend!

Im from Serbia so im certainly not a shqipe :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock