• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: FreePaidBooks.online

Ultras

Apr 7, 2019
Hello friends three months ago i own community who users is aimed to provide those ebooks which our users want to have. The main goal is to provide direct downloads without any wait so that users can enjoy unlimited downloads. Rapidgator, Nitroflare and Mega like primary file hosts and torrents for the peoples who use torrents. There are also request section and i give my best to post requests for any user. I have 7k visitors per months and alot of positive comments from the return and active members. I wish to get a review from
experienced webmasters here and directions how to grow up the same website in awesome way. Because ppls rly like the content and deserve to save their money and keep read good books.

Platform its worpdres for now and i going ready to make a project to build the same site with a own code.
Categories: Single Ebooks, Best Seller, Ebook Series, Fiction, Non Fiction, Colection by Authors, Comics, Audiobooks.

url: https://freepaidbooks.online/

I did not check much but you need to fix these
  1. Server/ site waiting time
  2. Homepage is way too long, if you want to keep that same, then add some sections on the side
  3. Host the images vide photon

Reactions: Ultras
In total, I liked your site. The design is not bad, but you need to make the main page of your site more simple and concise. Work on the speed of loading pages, watch this indicator host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create?type=Waterfall To do this, prioritize the loading of the text, reduce the weight of images without losing quality. May need a faster hosting.

Last edited:
Not bad, a little too cluttered for me, but I do not know why the download links go to paste2.org to show the mirror links, why not just have them on your site?

Hello guys, there a re design, i build a look like by my own code. There a shoutbox, invite, request and torrent downloads only for registered members. Can someone and tell me if i going in good way. Thanks.

Hello guys, there a re design, i build a look like by my own code. There a shoutbox, invite, request and torrent downloads only for registered members. Can someone and tell me if i going in good way. Thanks.
You have done a very good job on the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock