• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review for freakfeed.com [There are no ads - I don't use ads]

elegantmehdi

Mar 11, 2019
Hello,
Can you please give me a review for my website:
freakfeed.com

Don't worry I don't use ads here ^^ I don't plan to use ads before I reach 100k in alexa :p ♥ so please give me a honest review ♥
Thanks

It looks amazing, I fell in love with your site the first time I enter it.

On my side, I see no negative things, the only two things are that I encourage you to post at least 2 posts a day so you keep the site active as much as you can. Also, I prefer to remove the name of the site from the posts, I feel it's much better to the search engine, right? In addition, you can check your site speed from google link: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https://freakfeed.com/&tab=desktop

So be aware of this side also, I advice you to use plugin called Gonzales as it will help to speed up your site maybe?
You can fine it in the resources.

Hmmm... and I think that's what I have currently, if I have addtion things, I promise I will update you. :)

Keep up the hard work!

Good luck :)

I don't know where you get your content from. It's catchy if it's your personal well done. But the site speed maaan you gotta fix that. Try using CDN and yeah check with Gtmetrix. This will help you improve your site speed drastically. Also for some reason, your homepage goes to another website where it says "SORRY!If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: elegantmehdi

On my side, I see no negative things, the only two things are that I encourage you to post at least 2 posts a day so you keep the site active as much as you can. Also, I prefer to remove the name of the site from the posts, I feel it's much better to the search engine, right? In addition, you can check your site speed from google link: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https://freakfeed.com/&tab=desktop

So be aware of this side also, I advice you to use plugin called Gonzales as it will help to speed up your site maybe?

Hmmm... and I think that's what I have currently, if I have addtion things, I promise I will update you. :)

Keep up the hard work!

OOh thanks a lot bro, really thanks a lot, I need friends like you, I will work on your advice ^^

Reactions: VistaBuzz
I don't know where you get your content from. It's catchy if it's your personal well done. But the site speed maaan you gotta fix that. Try using CDN and yeah check with Gtmetrix. This will help you improve your site speed drastically. Also for some reason, your homepage goes to another website where it says "SORRY!If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider"
Thanks for your feedback and honest review ^^ I don't know what CDN is :(

Thanks u saved my life xD, I fixed the errors found in GTMetrix, it's work the performance are good now, thanks ^^

Thanks for your feedback and honest review ^^ I don't know what CDN is :(
Google "Cloudflare" it's a free CDN. But if you optimise your website well you may even forget about the CDN if your server is better anyways.

Thanks u saved my life xD, I fixed the errors found in GTMetrix, it's work the performance are good now, thanks ^^
Glad I could help. :)

• Love
Reactions: elegantmehdi
Google "Cloudflare" it's a free CDN. But if you optimise your website well you may even forget about the CDN if your server is better anyways.

Glad I could help. :)
Done i set Cloudflare xD Thanks for your advices

Keep up the hard work!

great plugin :)

Hey, yo, dude your website died? Cuz I'm seeing this screen:

404 Not FoundPlease forward this error screen to freakfeed.com's WebMaster.
The server cannot find the requested page:
freakfeed.com (port 443)
Cpanel Copyright © 2016 cPanel, Inc.

This thread is too old to be kept alive. For that reason: thread closed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock