• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Fansnub.com

Site is slow.
The Herobannerimage looks like a three year old prompted Dall-E.
The colors - especially in the footer including the contrast are horrible.

I didn't even bother to look further, if you ask for reviews for a site finish it first properly.

• Wow
Reactions: kariuki
Site is slow.
The Herobannerimage looks like a three year old prompted Dall-E.
The colors - especially in the footer including the contrast are horrible.

I didn't even bother to look further, if you ask for reviews for a site finish it first properly.
Thank you for your honest review. I will check on these.

Reactions: BonJoe
For me, it loads just fine. I do agree that the hero image doesn't look good, especially the image of the yellow lips on the red background.

Keep your design simple. Use less intrusive graphics, be more subtle. Let the content come to the forefront, not the site graphics.

Good luck with your project!

• Love
Reactions: kariuki
For me, it loads just fine. I do agree that the hero image doesn't look good, especially the image of the yellow lips on the red background.

Keep your design simple. Use less intrusive graphics, be more subtle. Let the content come to the forefront, not the site graphics.

Good luck with your project!
Thank you so much for your kind review. I will check on the graphics...

Looking too add more features on Fansnub.

Check out https://fansnub.com/ and a basic review pr critic, would be great
There's not much to review here since this is just a picture and a basic text change from the PHP FansOnly script. I will start with the main picture, which is horrifying as a main introduction. In one of the texts you mention, support your favorite creator, but the picture has a woman with a po** start tattoo. Other texts mention, "In 3 simple steps, you're about to become a millionaire, if not a billionaire." That makes the site more fake and suspicious of scams. Your main logo, if thats a logo, well, my 9-year-old son could have done better. I recommend that you fix the issue by adding high-quality images and refraining from exaggerating the text. and work your way to make the site better.

That's my opinion!

• Wow
Reactions: kariuki and Loki
There's not much to review here since this is just a picture and a basic text change from the PHP FansOnly script. I will start with the main picture, which is horrifying as a main introduction. In one of the texts you mention, support your favorite creator, but the picture has a woman with a po** start tattoo. Other texts mention, "In 3 simple steps, you're about to become a millionaire, if not a billionaire." That makes the site more fake and suspicious of scams. Your main logo, if thats a logo, well, my 9-year-old son could have done better. I recommend that you fix the issue by adding high-quality images and refraining from exaggerating the text. and work your way to make the site better.

That's my opinion!
Thank you for your honest review. I will check on these and fix.

I agree with the previous comments. A question. How did you put the button to download the PWA application? Is it an HTML code? Thank you and good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock