• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: check-imei.info

edWeb

Babiato Lover
Feb 19, 2019
Vatican
Hi there. I`m new arround here and i like this comunity. I need some feedbacks about this site. Yes, is my site. First of all i want my site to be fast and easy to work with. Please leave your honest opinion. Ty :)

Site: https://check-imei.info

Some screens:
11929 - 11930

Seems clean and easy. A logo would be cool. Maybe you can add directly an example of what you get in a slider. Imei scanner camera is not working for my device. And i think terms of condition are missing? There are no information about you or your company - that would make me suspicious. On servicepage you could maybe unfold the demo already. Your sliders on homepage are pretty ugly and too large in compare to the text there. But i like your service - If i knew your service earlier i would not have bought an locked iphone :D

Seems clean and easy. A logo would be cool. Maybe you can add directly an example of what you get in a slider. Imei scanner camera is not working for my device. And i think terms of condition are missing? There are no information about you or your company - that would make me suspicious. On servicepage you could maybe unfold the demo already. Your sliders on homepage are pretty ugly and too large in compare to the text there. But i like your service - If i knew your service earlier i would not have bought an locked iphone :D

First of all, thank you for your time.
  • This site is pretty new and i dont want to use a logo.
  • Great idea about information on slider.
  • IMEI scanner was tested with some Android phones, i'm still working on it.
  • About company, Terms and GDPR coming soon.
  • I will try a new slick slider.
Again, thank you for your time and feedback, it helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock