• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: buzzicati.com

dollarmann

Oct 19, 2018
please guys i want you to help me check out this my site buzzicati.com is an entertainment news website, is being around for almost a year, but i dont make much traffic. my site visitor is very low. i want to know if am doing anything wrong or did i choose the wrong niche. i also have google adsense working on it but am not making any cash from it. please if there is any way you guys can help me in promoting it. any suggestion is accepted.

There could be a number of reasons why your website isn't getting any traffic.
When I looked at the website, I was impressed by its design, then I noticed there were a lot of posts in a day, I was kinda impressed as well.
I'm not sure if you run the website by yourself or you have a team but I thought it was really unusual for one person to write multiple posts a day.
So I kinda did my thing and well, what I thought of was right. You make duplicate posts, in other words, you copy and paste articles from other websites.
I've looked at your "Why food sticks to pans" article and "6 reasons about orgasm" article... (to those wondering why I looked at an article about orgasm, it was the article suggested next but also, I needed to research so yeah). They both had the same content other websites have (just do a simple Google search).
So for you my friend, STOP DUPLICATING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS. You won't get traffic, it's like having many TV channels that only have one show, Google is going to pick the channel that started the show first and leave the rest on standby till the first channel has technical issues... That doesn't frequently happen to websites.
So my advice is make original posts so you can be unique.
Wish you a successful online business... you just gotta do the work.

There could be a number of reasons why your website isn't getting any traffic.
When I looked at the website, I was impressed by its design, then I noticed there were a lot of posts in a day, I was kinda impressed as well.
I'm not sure if you run the website by yourself or you have a team but I thought it was really unusual for one person to write multiple posts a day.
So I kinda did my thing and well, what I thought of was right. You make duplicate posts, in other words, you copy and paste articles from other websites.
I've looked at your "Why food sticks to pans" article and "6 reasons about orgasm" article... (to those wondering why I looked at an article about orgasm, it was the article suggested next but also, I needed to research so yeah). They both had the same content other websites have (just do a simple Google search).
So for you my friend, STOP DUPLICATING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS. You won't get traffic, it's like having many TV channels that only have one show, Google is going to pick the channel that started the show first and leave the rest on standby till the first channel has technical issues... That doesn't frequently happen to websites.
So my advice is make original posts so you can be unique.
Wish you a successful online business... you just gotta do the work.
Thank you so much for your review, am working on writing my own articles. but what about the news sections. you know news are the same everywhere do you have any suggestion on that.

Thank you so much for your review, am working on writing my own articles. but what about the news sections. you know news are the same everywhere do you have any suggestion on that.
That's where the work is, I'm sure you don't have a team of people running around getting direct information from different sources, but for every news, you have to read around 3 to 5 articles about what you intend to write about.
By the time you read them, you will have enough information to write your own article.
Don't go copying and pasting sections of every article you read, just read them all and write it in your own way. You will tell the same story but in a different way. I hope I'm making some sense?
It will be a lot of work at first but at some point, you'll know how to handle it in an easy way. This is why it's good to choose a niche that you enjoy, if you don't like doing the work, it's going to show on your website.
And yeah, you're welcome and I'm always willing to help you the best I can.

Reactions: Masood
That's where the work is, I'm sure you don't have a team of people running around getting direct information from different sources, but for every news, you have to read around 3 to 5 articles about what you intend to write about.
By the time you read them, you will have enough information to write your own article.
Don't go copying and pasting sections of every article you read, just read them all and write it in your own way. You will tell the same story but in a different way. I hope I'm making some sense?
It will be a lot of work at first but at some point, you'll know how to handle it in an easy way. This is why it's good to choose a niche that you enjoy, if you don't like doing the work, it's going to show on your website.
And yeah, you're welcome and I'm always willing to help you the best I can.
Okay you said it all, am afraid to have a team now because i have not started generating income from the site. google adsense just approved me a week ago. so i don't know if i can have a team now at start up stage when i don't have money to pay. but if i can see people who will be interested in joining me to be writing i will appreciate it alot. my plan is to turn this site to a big online media company. am willing to accept people from different part of the world to join or partner with me.on the project.

Reactions: Bause
I like the site design, structure and menu. Information is divided into convenient blocks; reading news is easy and pleasant on this site. You did the right thing to prioritize the loading of text. But I personally have been loading some pictures for a very long time. I advise you to work on the weight of the pictures or try a different hosting. Check all site performance metrics host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create/?type=Http For example, so that it works equally stably in different regions.

Reactions: Masood
I like the site design, structure and menu. Information is divided into convenient blocks; reading news is easy and pleasant on this site. You did the right thing to prioritize the loading of text. But I personally have been loading some pictures for a very long time. I advise you to work on the weight of the pictures or try a different hosting. Check all site performance metrics host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create/?type=Http For example, so that it works equally stably in different regions.
thank you so much for the review, do you have any suggestion on how to grow the site traffic

Getting traffic through search engines is a long concerted effort for months. Any website can get traffic through paid resources like promoting on facebook and twitter but the fact is this is not sustainable. For getting good traffic

• You need to get backlinks from a high-authority site
  • Good social share and followers on social media
  • Write unique and detailed content
  • Keep doing it consistently for months without bothering for income at his stage
  • Focus on user experience and keep improving and experimenting

If you have the patience and your content is reasonably good and original you should see your traffic increase over time.

Getting traffic through search engines is a long concerted effort for months. Any website can get traffic through paid resources like promoting on facebook and twitter but the fact is this is not sustainable. For getting good traffic

• You need to get backlinks from a high-authority site
  • Good social share and followers on social media
  • Write unique and detailed content
  • Keep doing it consistently for months without bothering for income at his stage
  • Focus on user experience and keep improving and experimenting
If you have the patience and your content is reasonably good and original you should see your traffic increase over time.
Thanks for the suggestions, i have about 8000 facebook page like. am working hard to convert them to my site visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock