• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review - brightgk[dot]com

prajwal6898

Apr 17, 2019
Please review this site brightgk .com
brightgk

It's an educational website for students,

Please tell that the site speed is normal or too slow.
Design is good or not.
Any suggestions/Ideas would be greatly appreciated?
Visit some pages and share your experience

Currently hosted on very basic shared hosting on GoDaddy, please tell me that is upgrading hosting plan can affect my site Speed?

Last edited:
Please review this site www.brightgk[dot]com
brightgk

Design is good or not.

Currently hosted on very basic shared hosting on GoDaddy, please tell me that is upgrading hosting plan can affect my site Speed?
i cant see logo

Reactions: prajwal6898
Please review this site www.brightgk[dot]com
brightgk

Design is good or not.

The site looks good. But as @Babak said, the logo isn't appearing. It is displayed for a few seconds and then it goes away. Please check what is wrong. Also, I would suggest making the logo a bit more professional.

Reactions: prajwal6898
The site looks good. But as @Babak said, the logo isn't appearing. It is displayed for a few seconds and then it goes away. Please check what is wrong. Also, I would suggest making the logo a bit more professional.
Thanks for your suggestion, highly appreciated (y)

You can't see the logo? I think I fixed that issue but let me check again
brightgk_logo.png

Yes sir, i can see the logo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock