• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: AnimeItaly.com (Anime)

Genesis

Jan 18, 2020
Italy
Review: https://animeitaly.com/

The new theme of the site has been active since October. The site is in Italian. How does it all look like or do you have any suggestions?
Unfortunately the pages have all the anime episode grouped together,I am not able to use the php and I don't have ideas on how I could do so many articles for every episode in fast way.(Even if we say in the last few days a minimum is going better than usual in terms of visits.) Thanks

here my review site doesn't look that bad the concept is good anime but here a few things the red color is very bright that kills my eyes went I click to play a video it redirects to tons of site which is not good don't know what language your using try to add a translator but so far the redirect are killing the site with spam fix does issue and keep us updated

Reactions: Genesis
It is italian language and i agree with that red Color.. I think you should embed videos on your page too not only with links that redirects to sites that stream vidoes..I like it generally..

Hey there,
As tutun said the red color is a bad influence, and there are tons of spamming pages, if you can fix that most of your users will stay on your page.
Plus if you can make some packages for ex: Ch1-50 this accordion Ch51-100 This one.
it would be great.
All in all the website looks good (y)

Thanks to everyone for the advice, I answer everyone here.
The red color we chose after having tried many, in the end it was the most beautiful one at least in our opinion with the skin of the site as it looked great with the site in dark mode.
For popouts there are currently fewer possible being so limited, they are exactly 1 per page on the contrary that if I unlock them they are over 3-4 and they are really annoying. For embeds, unfortunately I have no way to do it as I don't know how to publish them that way, I think it would take some php script to speed everything up as to put an episode per article without any help (it was in version 1 of the theme it took me more than 10 hours for 100 episodes and when the links expired it was all work wasted unfortunately)
Thanks for the advice to group the episodes every 50, it was something that I hadn't thought of except for long series of more than 800 episodes.
Thank you so much to everyone for your review it means so much to me.

Reactions: vandyke
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock