• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Required your guidance or review

Hi everyone... Hope you all well

Need your precious time or guidance
This is my website
https://foodsciencehub.com/

Please guide me which think is more need for this make professional...
My Web is under construction.... I want improvement...
Please guide me.. Thanks
Hi @Hamza Bazal!

I've noticed strange behavior of one element on some screens, you would need rework your media queries for:
HTML:
<div class="elementor-container elementor-column-gap-no">
:
1692337595755.png
Also you use default WP image managing algorithm to create many image sizes the same image for different screens. There is an opinion against that and good plugin wich switch off that algorithm:
Disable Responsive Images Complete
You use .jpeg as an image format, but it is obsolete, too bulky for novel web. Use .webp, it is more compact, and supported in most editions of current browsers.

Best wishes :).

Reactions: Hamza Bazal
It seems you fixed this issues, the site looks really good, nice flow to information and overall very presentable. Good job

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock