• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request WooCommerce Page Builder For Elementor

@KomissarMinsky
Thank you, you are 100% right. But, what about shop/category/tag pages? For example, creating hundreds unique category pages for large sites with elementor is huge job.
As I understand WooCommerce Page Builder For Elementor give us a way to make customized pages build with E for dedicated shop/category/tag page in woocommerce settings. Otherwise, you cant edit Woo native shop page with elementor.
Any words of wisdom? I'l be grateful. :)

Last edited:
Yes, but Woocommerce totally hijacked shop page, it isn't even a page before you viewing it.
We can not edit Woocommerce shop page with E Pro directly. Same goes for category and tag pages. With just E Pro I need to create Products archive (actually a page) for every category, and it's so lame.
Will try this plugin, and a will get back with results.

@nemchy thread title changed to Request WooCommerce Page Builder For Elementor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock