• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) Theme: Woostroid2 | Templatemonster

I bought the plugin, but his wizard needs to add the license, which is for one site only. Do you want to try to cheat?

I am sending the complete package.
For those who understand how to nullify it, it is at hand

I am sending the complete package.
For those who understand how to nullify it, it is at hand

Hi Darleizao,
If i can help you...
Install your theme (woostroid2) without the "manager" (woostroid-theme-wizard)
What's problem do you meet, it's active ? no ?

After, install yours plugins and if you meet licenses requests, you already find this Jet nulled plugins here, on Babiato... Others plugins are free.

At the end, intall the child theme...
That's works for you ?

yes I activated and I'm using normally

The point is that the license is unique, for you to use the pre-made templates would have to cancel

yes I activated and I'm using normally

The point is that the license is unique, for you to use the pre-made templates would have to cancel

Ok, you don't have access to the models.
It's the only one restriction that you meet ?
If you have screenshot... or any others informations...
Thanks

Please follow this process and keep each screenshot to get a perfect order with illustration, surely better for everybody that only these instructions.

woostroid_theme_NULLED : content : 2 zip files
1. Install plugin "woostroid-theme-wizard_NULLED"
1.For the License field, type: 123456 and click on activate
2.Installation is running and then it's validated
3.you can check your plugins installation page on your WP backend: jet-plugins-wizard

Information: When you must choose between "Continue with parent theme" or "Use child theme" -> Choose "Continue with parent theme"

2. Replace "jet-plugins-wizard" by mine : "jet-plugins-wizard_NULLED"
1.You can just add "jet-plugins-wizard_nulled" which is going to overwrite the original version.
2. For the License field, type : 123456 and click activate
3. Choose install all the plugins (Not skip this step) and click on next

Information: You only get plugins others that jet plugins (It's not a problem, add this nulled jet plugins versions at the end). If the load process become so longer, just update your internet page (F5) and the process reboots more efficiently. (I have update 4 times)

4. You’ll get the panel: We’re Almost there! Choose the first option “Append demo content to my existing content.” and click next.

3. Choose your demo
1. You can see and preview all the demos, choose one and "validate" or "next"
2. You're going to think that's all is finish, but we have to do more...

4. Demo content
1. On your WP dashboard, on the left menu panel:
Just between Plugins Wizard and settings, you’ll see: "Demo Content" (with import icon) ; (You get automatically a new plugin at the previous step called Jet Data Importer)
2. On settings, just click on validate
3. Go on import and choose your template, all templates are displayed.
4. Process to import need a long time, look the progress bar.

Information: After this process, you can get a new nag which proposes to “Start Install”, let’s do it. Installation Wizard appears with your information system PHP version, memory limit, max execution. Click Next.

Now can you go ahead and select any skin ?

You'll get this plugin automatically by callback.
jet-data-importer.zip
Surely use it directly makes win time, but i'm only sure of my process previously exposed.
(You already have this plugin in your package but his creation is outdating 28/01/19 13:01...)
Please simplify or confort the process an describe it us, you' have all the necessary :)
Pierre ;)

Please follow this process and keep each screenshot to get a perfect order with illustration, surely better for everybody that only these instructions.

3.you can check your plugins installation page on your WP backend: jet-plugins-wizard

Information: When you must choose between "Continue with parent theme" or "Use child theme" -> Choose "Continue with parent theme"

1.You can just add "jet-plugins-wizard_nulled" which is going to overwrite the original version.

Information: You only get plugins others that jet plugins (It's not a problem, add this nulled jet plugins versions at the end). If the load process become so longer, just update your internet page (F5) and the process reboots more efficiently. (I have update 4 times)

4. You’ll get the panel: We’re Almost there! Choose the first option “Append demo content to my existing content.” and click next.

3. Choose your demo

4. Demo content
Just between Plugins Wizard and settings, you’ll see: "Demo Content" (with import icon) ; (You get automatically a new plugin at the previous step called Jet Data Importer)

Information: After this process, you can get a new nag which proposes to “Start Install”, let’s do it. Installation Wizard appears with your information system PHP version, memory limit, max execution. Click Next.

Thank you very much

Reactions: p.majax

3. Choose your demo

4. Demo content

Hi @p.majax . I'm trying to download all the templates, but most of the time I download the default or lite template. Rarely, the template I have chosen comes down. You can help me with this?

Hi Alican,
A friend has challenged me to nulled so... I've done it...
I would like to give you more precisions but i've reboot fully "windows 10", so my WP test plateform is not rebuilded yet at this moment.

You surely appreciate this templates, but i can confirm you, only about the code quality, that Ocean WP with demo pro is encoded better.

I have nulled Freemius too... Or if you really know OceanWP, could you explain me the real advantages of Woostroid2 ?
It's more to efficiently advise you than to answer you by an other question... surely important too.

Good analyse, Good luck ;-)
Pierre

Hi Alican,
A friend has challenged me to nulled so... I've done it...
I would like to give you more precisions but i've reboot fully "windows 10", so my WP test plateform is not rebuilded yet at this moment.

You surely appreciate this templates, but i can confirm you, only about the code quality, that Ocean WP with demo pro is encoded better.

I have nulled Freemius too... Or if you really know OceanWP, could you explain me the real advantages of Woostroid2 ?
It's more to efficiently advise you than to answer you by an other question... surely important too.

Good analyse, Good luck ;-)
Pierre
Thank you so much for your long answer.

I'm sorry for the late reply. I agree with you about OceanWP. But woostroid2 also has very nice designs. You can also do woocommerce designs yourself.

I will not continue with woostoid2 anyway. After downloading the templates I will use kava theme or hello theme. :)

Meanwhile, the problem was solved by itself. Thank you so much for sharing this. You are the king. :)

Reactions: p.majax
Happy for your happiness, choosing your theme is a crucial step !
Be sure of your plugins selection, and after, choose the lighter compatible theme.
"Hello" seems me effectivly a good neutral start base.
Then, your "touch of design" does the rest and makes your website : unique !
Good Luck and Great Job to You !
Pierre ;)

• Love
Reactions: atesliaslangs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock