• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST]SECUPRESS PRO 1.4.9

Sorry, only v1.4.8

Secupress Pro v1.4.8 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Hello Noumad
I'm Julio Potier, creator of SecuPress.
Thank you for your interest in SecuPress. Also I'm happy to see that you care about your website security.
But downloading the plugin at the wrong place is not a good way to stay secure.
Email me at "contact @ secupress . me" and I'll give you a good coupon code ;)

Have a good day.

Hello Noumad
I'm Julio Potier, creator of SecuPress.
Thank you for your interest in SecuPress. Also I'm happy to see that you care about your website security.
But downloading the plugin at the wrong place is not a good way to stay secure.
Email me at "contact @ secupress . me" and I'll give you a good coupon code ;)

Have a good day.
Salut Julio
Ouais j'imagine que télécharger les plugins n'est pas une bonne idée , cela dit les tarifs sont trop cher pour moi, même si sincèrement le vôtre les vaut sans aucun doute, je suis nouveau et je manque des tunes ces temps-ci, du coup on essaye de s'en sortir comme on peut
Cordialement

C'est pour cela que je préfère t'offrir une grosse réduction afin que tu aies les mises à jour sans venir mendier ici, avec un support en français et la code 100% non modifié.
contacte moi, tu verras si tu achètes ou pas avec le code que je te donne ;)

C'est pour cela que je préfère t'offrir une grosse réduction afin que tu aies les mises à jour sans venir mendier ici, avec un support en français et la code 100% non modifié.
contacte moi, tu verras si tu achètes ou pas avec le code que je te donne ;)
Oh... "mendier " il faut pas non plus pousser hein ;)

Ha bah, si, tu viens ici créer un topic pour demander si ils ont ma version 1.4.9 (d'ailleurs il faut la 1.4.9.1 sortie ce midi, tu vois ? ;))
Donc c'est mendier :D héhé
Allez, je t'attends en boite mail pour la suite ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matcorp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock