• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request Scripts PHP MELODY V3.0

Hello
I have it but have no idea how to upload it in order to not break the rules

Bro, I suggest you use PlayTube Video Script which is a lot better than this script.

Hello
I have it but have no idea how to upload it in order to not break the rules
Hi KoraMO! You can upload only the script with no license from phpsugar (the license code it's blocked on your domain, if you purchased phpmelody.). Please upload it on http://mega.nz/ and give us a link. I waiting your reply! Tnx!

Yes, I have it licensed. where is the domain encoded in the script, please so I can check it.

delete the domain and license in config.php file and upload it, or you can log in phpsugar customer account and download a fresh copy of php melody 3.0 or update version.

you are right, missing filles. it's not an update to v3.0. She deleted filles and arhived again. :(

Last edited:
Yupp, works ok here too. Does this need to be nulled...?

if don't mind you notification in admin panel, no need to null . You can fix editing functions.php in admin folder.

Delete this:

if (_CUSTOMER_ID == 'YOUR_CUSTOMER_ID' || _CUSTOMER_ID == 'YOUR_CUSTOMER_I' || _CUSTOMER_ID == '_CUSTOMER_ID')
{
$txt_notes[$i]['title'] = 'Critical Error';
$txt_notes[$i]['desc'] = 'The Customer ID in <strong>config.php</strong> is <strong>invalid</strong>. To use PHP Melody, update <strong>config.php</strong> with your real Customer ID which is available in your <a href="https://www.phpsugar.com/customer/">Customer Account</a>.';
$txt_notes[$i]['ico'] = 'gritter-ico_warn.png';
$txt_notes[$i]['bgcolor'] = 'blue';
$i++;
}

Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
In config.php , add // in front of line
define('_CUSTOMER_ID', 'your_customer_id_here');

must look like this:
//define('_CUSTOMER_ID', 'your_customer_id_here');

or simply delete this line. :))

Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock