• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) Saas Adventure - Please Help -Urgent!

Nord

Aug 20, 2018
Hello Everyone.

I request is kind of unique and I just feel someone might be willing to help.
I am currently learning web development and I follow this guy called tony lea. He is a great developer and tutor as well.
He just released a course today called saas adventure https://saasadventure.io and I really want to buy but I honestly I can't afford it.

The course originally goes for $239 but he is presently offering it at a launch price of $129. Amazingly, he offered a coupon code LAUNCH50
which make the course goes for only $65 valid only for 48 hours.

Dear Babiato family, I sincerely want to get this course but don't/can't afford it. I live in Africa - struggling to make ends meet.

I need your help.
Anyone willing can support me by donating or buying me the course then hand over the login details to me.

You can send me a DM if you are willing to help.
I have less than 48 hours to take action or I will have to save for a long period and pay more to be able to get into the program.

Thanks & God Bless.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone.

I request is kind of unique and I just feel someone might be willing to help.
I am currently learning web development and I follow this guy called tony lea. He is a great developer and tutor as well.
He just released a course today called saas adventure https://saasadventure.io and I really want to buy but I honestly I can't afford it.

The course originally goes for $239 but he is presently offering it at a launch price of $129. Amazingly, he offered a coupon code LAUNCH50
which make the course goes for only $65 valid only for 48 hours.

Dear Babiato family, I sincerely want to get this course but don't/can't afford it. I live in Africa - struggling to make ends meet.

I need your help.
Anyone willing can support me by donating or buying me the course then hand over the login details to me.

You can send me a DM if you are willing to help.
I have less than 48 hours to take action or I will have to save for a long period and pay more to be able to get into the program.

Thanks & God Bless.

👏🙏

Just thought I should fire this up incase you missed it.

Please, I sincerely need your help.

It takes a buck to make a buck. Invest in your education.

I asked for help because I couldn't afford it at the moment and wanted to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks for the response. At least someone showed concern.

I asked for help because I couldn't afford it at the moment and wanted to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks for the response. At least someone showed concern.

I totally get it, but take it from someone who spent a decade helping build a SaaS application ( and later a PaaS ), I dont think this course is the best route forward. Best of luck in your journey

Reactions: Nord
I have the course............... do you still want it???? and please stop using the african narrative to get things from people ! I can upload it to a free website like zippyshare for u to get and reach ur goals !!!!

Mate, do upload it for us. Really appreciate your kindness.

The bankgrammar isn't active in this forum anymore, anyone want to group buy with me? Now it is price $52 and $36. If 2 people sends me $17 I will buy it. Or one people $26. I will share it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock