• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) Reliable Unlimited Linux Reseller Hosting

Nord

Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm starting a web hosting and need your suggestion on where to get a Reliable Unlimited Linux Reseller Cpanel. Don't have to be cheap. I just need a very reliable source.

Thanks

Reactions: Nord
Look Here in VPS Section:
Contabo is certainly cheap but the servers they use are desktop versions not your usual 1u,2u servers. Some reviews from real people not fake ones. They have also competency issues with the technicians, I had to correct multiple times some of their mistakes and request changes on the network. Not the most reliable. I am currently using Vultr (for the past few years) my customers have been very happy with the performance, and would highly recommend them. Look into their bare metal package, top performance reasonable cost. Only downfall is you are basically in charge of your own servers.

Last edited:
Im my opinion Contabo Servers are very reliable and strong. I've been working with them for the past 4 years and i must admit i had some little issue at start but they helped me fix things out real quick. They just lack a real-time chat but email answerback time is pretty fair.( a couple hours at most). Actually i run 4 VPS that hosts 12 webs... 5 e-commerce and 7 blogs. NOt a single issue.. i even run email campaigns from one of the Vps, the smaller one.
I have CentOs7 with Openlitespeed+Cyberpanel... postfix+spamassassin for email spam... wordpress and laravel(framework) websites.. everything runs smooth, fast and zero issues. They also have damn nice easy to setup Reverse Dns in case you want your network under your own Dns servers.

TL:DR Contabo is a pretty damn solid option.. the cheapest (because they own their warehouse, they are not resellers)... you just need a bit of network administration knowledge.

Thank you all for your suggestions:
I will sure check Contabo out.

However, has anyone tried Siliconhouse.net and resellerspanel.com?

I am considering resellerspanel.com

Im my opinion Contabo Servers are very reliable and strong. I've been working with them for the past 4 years and i must admit i had some little issue at start but they helped me fix things out real quick. They just lack a real-time chat but email answerback time is pretty fair.( a couple hours at most). Actually i run 4 VPS that hosts 12 webs... 5 e-commerce and 7 blogs. NOt a single issue.. i even run email campaigns from one of the Vps, the smaller one.
I have CentOs7 with Openlitespeed+Cyberpanel... postfix+spamassassin for email spam... wordpress and laravel(framework) websites.. everything runs smooth, fast and zero issues. They also have damn nice easy to setup Reverse Dns in case you want your network under your own Dns servers.

TL:DR Contabo is a pretty damn solid option.. the cheapest (because they own their warehouse, they are not resellers)... you just need a bit of network administration knowledge.
Which plan are you using?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock