• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request premium Flaticon & Freepik

Status
Not open for further replies.
This too... The file is no longer available.😑
The upload files automatically get deleted after 24hr from the last download. It is the policy of that site. If you need something for yourself post your request. I will upload the files in mega.nz

The upload files automatically get deleted after 24hr from the last download. It is the policy of that site. If you need something for yourself post your request. I will upload the files in mega.nz
Ow... very fast just 24hr...
is best for upload... but Google Drive very sensitive about copyright!!!

Ow... very fast just 24hr...
is best for upload... but Google Drive very sensitive about copyright!!!
Zippyshare is best for me because it is very flexible in terms of uploading multiple files with good speed. I will be uploading to mega.nz from now on. Thanks for your suggestions though.

Reactions: mkpdroid
Next queue Thank you,

Greetings!
I need these files. Could you help me again, please?

Thanks a lot.
GBU

#19 Request

I need these files

Sir, help me please... 😣

Thank you very much Sir... 😇

Hi! Here is my first request. Anyone please?

thank u

Thanks

Next queue Thank you,

Reactions: mkpdroid
Greetings!
I need these files. Could you help me again, please?

Thanks a lot.
GBU

Reactions: akaguma
#19 Request

• Love
Reactions: AssaDownloads
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock