• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request Nulled] Peepso Ultimate Bundle

Only have v3.1 for now, that theme no one is sharing, the only thing is to buy it, maybe group buy...
Will share 3.1 soon.
The latest is v3.5 but do not have it.

Hi guys.

I have updated the packages as below:

PeepSo NULL-ing and FOOL-ing
-----------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\license.php (PeepSoLicense::class)

Line 5: const PEEPSO_HOME has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

Line 19: check_license function
Line 21: add "return TRUE;"

You can delete the rest of the code in this block/method/function.
--------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\admin.php (PeepSoAdmin::class)

Line 12: const PEEPSO_URL has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

====================
Bundles

I have updated all the bundle versions to PeepSo::pLUGIN_VERSION so that whatever the version the Core has, the plugins will have too.

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------
I have updated the version in the CSS to match the current PeepSo version.

Enjoy.

PEEPSO 2.5.4 NULLED and FOOLED

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock