• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) Magic Post Thumbnail Pro

I nulled it… If you can dò with the null process, I can post the step by step if it doesn't go against the forum rules, or probably I can upload the Pro version. But would be best if you do it like I did… anyhow you like am cool. @Babak please permit.

I nulled it… If you can dò with the null process, I can post the step by step if it doesn't go against the forum rules, or probably I can upload the Pro version. But would be best if you do it like I did… anyhow you like am cool. @Babak please permit.

yes please.. post your step to null here :)

Reactions: Gabriel Jon
[UPDATE] Please I had to update this guide because while testing the pro version nulling process on some sites, it triggered some errors, so here is the heads up… Install the Pro of Magic Post Thumbnail attached below…

License key:
sk_y?9S[2dYD)(OsTbJ-#K)*CESup^sJ

Note: copy the above license as is to activate below file and enjoy
Download below 👇👇👇

Check below for more play around guide in the comments below⬇⬇⬇⏬👇

Last edited:
Reactions: unicorn and MR A
[UPDATE] play with the edited free version to do the purchase yourself, install the plugin attached below 👇👇and activate… under the plugin in Installed plugins, click Upgrade (not the red pro ugrade o but the normal blue upgrade link), select unlimited, but don't choose lifetime or it won't purchase, proceed to checkout and use Paypal (make sure the Paypal and the bank card associated with it is not funded) . it won't charge you but just for precaution, proceed in all and click auto install, proceed and then yih haw, its here, refresh the page if it delays installing, its installed already… you will see your licence key, just click the show button beside it, copy it and activate the pro while you disable the free... Enjoy auto pilot photos👇

Ignore their Thank you email and auto Subscription cancelled email and enjoy
*** the free and edited plugin included below to proceed to Fake Buying, to ease stress, install it and proceed with the Paypal and later guides . You wont be charged, neither will paypal alert you.👇
THANKS AND LIKE IF IT HELPS. IT'S MY FIRST EVER BREAKTHROUGH WITH NULLING👇👇👇

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218123149.png
    Screenshot_20200218123149.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20200218122735.png
    Screenshot_20200218122735.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: unicorn and MR A
[Update] To Continue from second level, just unzip the file attached below, open your plugins editor, select the free MAGIC POST THUMBNAIL installed from the WordPress plugin repository, then follow below screenshots and replace each php file as indicated. The zip file contains four php files which I just edited and it matches same as indicated in the screenshots, after replacing and saving the plugins file, proceed to checkout using above method… 👇👇👇

P.S if you want to see changes I made compare the zipped files with the original before replacing by checking from line 89 in Pricing.php and from line 101 in the other three php files. Let's learn together.
DONT FEEL BAD IF YOU TRIED EARLIER AND IT FAILED… I TOOK GREAT PAIN TO FIGURE THIS OUT BY TESTING IN SEVERAL WEBSITES. THE INITIAL PROCEDURE WORKED ON MINE, BUT I JAD TROUBLE SETTING IT UP IN MY OTHER SITES… ENJOY!!!❤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200219010245.png
    Screenshot_20200219010245.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200219010441.png
    Screenshot_20200219010441.png
    102 KB · Views: 34
[UPDATE] Please I had to update this guide because while testing the pro version nulling process on some sites, it triggered some errors, so here is the heads up… Install the Pro of Magic Post Thumbnail attached below…

License key:
sk_y?9S[2dYD)(OsTbJ-#K)CESup^sJ

Note: copy the above license as is to activate below file and enjoy
Download below 👇👇👇

Check below for more play around guide in the comments below⬇⬇⬇⏬👇

i try in localhost and get this

License key too short (license key is 32 characters long).

AND i use repository file and use all 4 files in this after that it activates my plugin but am still not use pro setting !

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabriel Jon
i try in localhost and get this

License key too short (license key is 32 characters long).

AND i use repository file and use all 4 files in this after that it activates my plugin but am still not use pro setting !
Oh Sorry, the license was short of one character… I have updated it… but still have it here…
License Key:👇👇
sk_y?9S[2dYD)(OsTbJ-#K)*CESup^sJ

Just reactivate the premium plugin you installed with this correct licence key… ☝☝
See the pro below in case you want to redownload and do fresh install.👇

Last edited:
Reactions: MR A
Your license has expired on 2020-02-19 22:06:40 (id = 299927).
any fix?
Just use it... It works. Confirm that it works by testing out the pro features. It should say that that's why it's modified. Just click on activate free... Your pro features are there waiting

All my posts without photos gets one automatically

Last edited:
Not working for us - we have tried on NUMEROUS sites with diff themes etc - even a fresh install with 2021 - and it doesnt pull the image. When we revert back to the free version it works again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock