• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] I have a big two problems! website issue.

abdurcse04

May 14, 2019
USA
problem list:
1.my plugins have 3 drop-in file,how to remove it........please help me.
2.my website sometime show the "internal server error" that is attached.
dear sir's:
@Babak
@zorerkek
@CyberDeviL
@Danz
@urity

please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 35
problem list:
1.my plugins have 3 drop-in file,how to remove it........please help me.
2.my website sometime show the "internal server error" that is attached.
dear sir's:
@Babak
@zorerkek
@CyberDeviL
@Danz
@urity

please help me
Because you have specified that you're only looking for assistance from specific people, I will stay out of this thread.

how can i solve my problem.....pleae help me @Jano sir
Sure, answer my quetions first:
  1. Who is your hosting company?
  2. How did you install WordPress?
  3. What theme are you using?
  4. What is your php version?
  5. Did you important anything or was this problem existing as a fresh WordPress installation?

1.bluehost
2.manually install wordpress.
3.coupon mythemeshop.
4.latest
5. no import, just install theme & plugins

1.bluehost
2.manually install wordpress.
3.coupon mythemeshop.
4.latest
5. no import, just install theme & plugins
That's your problem.

Login to your hosting, direct yourself to your Cpanel, then direct yourself to Softaculous > WordPress > then you will have the option to select "Install", then you specify the direction and the domain to install it on, that's the cleanest way to install it.

I would rather teach you how to install it properly than sit here for days troubleshooting... as they say, give a man 1 fish to eat for a day, or teach him how to fish so he can eat forever. :)

• Love
Reactions: abdurcse04
then , my drop in folder is empty? and internal server error is solved?
sir @Jano
Well, if your website is empty it means you have no valuable data, so I would say yes, delete everything and start fresh, the correct way.

here, follow this video -

By the way, did you just transfer any hosting / domains? or did you just purchase them?

my hosting plan contain total 4 domain. 1 root and 3 parked domain. i mention other 2 parked domain are imported and 2 domain are new. please explain that issu: one domain affect another domain file?

my hosting plan contain total 4 domain. 1 root and 3 parked domain. i mention other 2 parked domain are imported and 2 domain are new. please explain that issu: one domain affect another domain file?
That's fine in theory however, I dont' know how they've been setup to confirm if it has been set correctly. Speak to your hosting provider to create a second account with limited access and send it to me via private chat so that I can investigate the issue for you.

Now i delete all content and reinstall wp but show same problem.when i reload that error remove and show my site.

when i activate any upload plugin then show that error. please help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 20
That's fine in theory however, I dont' know how they've been setup to confirm if it has been set correctly. Speak to your hosting provider to create a second account with limited access and send it to me via private chat so that I can investigate the issue for you.
you want dashbord details?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock