• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request for Milenia - Hotel & Booking WordPress Theme

Hello
Say thanks to @Babak and the great guard, that keeps the forum clean @CyberDeviL

Hello
Say thanks to @Babak and the great guard, that keeps the forum clean @CyberDeviL

Hi,

I just downloaded the file you shared. It is not of Milenia Theme.
Only the .zip file name is "Milenia". But inside there is some other theme called "Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme".

Can you please check?
Thanks

Hi,

Only the .zip file name is "Milenia". But inside there is some other theme called "Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme".

Can you please check?
Thanks

I had this happen to me as well once when any theme i downloaded from a specific website was named with the theme name but inside was this impreza theme files.

It will be nice addition to existing collection.
Thank you!
It's working, thank you! :)
Hello,
Can you please help me with Milenia - Hotel & Booking WordPress Theme?

Its themeforest link is: https://themeforest.net/item/milenia-hotel-booking-wordpress-theme/22943954

Awaiting your reply!
Hello

Hi,

Can you please check?
Thanks
I had this happen to me as well once when any theme i downloaded from a specific website was named with the theme name but inside was this impreza theme files.
Milenia v1.1.8
https://babia.to/resources/milenia-hotel-booking-wordpress-theme.6995/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock