• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

** Request - Divi Carousel Module **

@zen123 @sreekanth850 I have used Divi for 2 years, I like Elementor Page Builder Now, but a few days ago, I have checked Oxygen builder and it's a lot better than all of its competitors in terms of speed.
(Although Oxygen still need some time to beat all of others).

Speed Experiements of all page builders:
1: Oxygen (Fastest)
2: Wp Bakery (Fast)
3: Elementor (Normal)
4: Divi (Slow)

@zen123 @sreekanth850 I have used Divi for 2 years, I like Elementor Page Builder Now, but a few days ago, I have checked Oxygen builder and it's a lot better than all of its competitors in terms of speed.

Oxy gen is super awesome in terms of Performance. But it need more time to get that ecosystem like elementor or divi. If you are CSS expert probably oxygen will e the best choice. I will wait for some more time to get it matured. tried oxygen to understand the usability. got 90+ page speed in google page speed.

And one more thing, i dont think WP Bakery is faster than elementor, becoz they started Visual composer to increase perfromance by replacing shortcodes. WP Bakery is completely based on shortcodes and it leave behind messy shortcodes once you un install as like divi. But elementor leaves clean HTML code when u un install.

May be becoz of my personal comfort. I used divi for one of a custom design website. Was asspain.

1. Creating popups in many pages is pain compared to elementor pro. There is no out of the box popup builder, i cant use bloom as i need to send contact popup to my clients email. where as elementor pro have out of the box mail chimp integration and direct popup builder and configure any email.

2. Divi lacks complete theme buikder like elementor where we can custmize everything including header footer from visual editor. i dont know if divi can do this from their visual eiditor.

3. Divi site speed was way less than WP-ASTra +Elementor pro. Currently i managed to get 75 on mobile and 96 on desktop. where as same content got 76 in desktop with divi.

4. I prefer custom design from scratch rather using templates, divi offer many templates but again it will over load the site and speed will get effected.

5. Finally their support lack a relationship, it is just mechanical. i posted a question and after two weeks nobody bothered to give a reply. If we send some support query in chat , they will reply with some links to the articles where as real problem will be different.

By the way i have a divi lifetime license now un used.
I'm satisfied with your answer, thanks brother.. I also prefer mostly of wp Astra.

Reactions: octopus1982
And one more thing, i dont think WP Bakery is faster than elementor, becoz they started Visual composer to increase perfromance by replacing shortcodes. WP Bakery is completely based on shortcodes and it leave behind messy shortcodes once you un install as like divi. But elementor leaves clean HTML code when u un install.
Elementor page builder speed is more than Wp Bakery if you are using Wp Astra which is specially design for Elementor (Although you can use Wp Astra with other page builders), but when you go with general themes Wp Bakery perform well.
Then the question arises why new people choosing Elementor instead of Wp Bakery because Elementor has free version with the ability of enhancement. So coder choose free version and create addons as they like. All the themes available on the themeforest using free elementor versions because they don't like pay anything extra, . LOL

Reactions: octopus1982
Updated version 2.0.14
Thanks for sharing this, if you don't mind could you create a new resource for this that you can keep updated.

Just go to Resources > Add resource.

Thanks for sharing this, if you don't mind could you create a new resource for this that you can keep updated.

Just go to Resources > Add resource.

I've tried it before, but cannot posting it to resources, dont know why

I've tried it before, but cannot posting it to resources, dont know why
That's odd.

@Babak do you want to create a resource for this or do you want me to do it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock