• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Autospinner @babak

Can you guide me on how to make it work or Should I send you log in details for my wp site?
I uploaded the Plugin directly via Wp-admin dashboard without unzipping

That's the response I am receiving

Attachments

• failed install.JPG
    failed install.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
That's the response I am receiving
First deactivate all rest plugins. And then activate this plugins.. then activate rest plugins again
Which theme do you use ?
Also how many plugins are active ?

It's happen cause plugin conflicting.
Can you show me more details

First deactivate all rest plugins. And then activate this plugins.. then activate rest plugins again
Which theme do you use ?
Also how many plugins are active ?

It's happen cause plugin conflicting.
Can you show me more details
I am using Martfury Woocommerce Marketplace Theme and I have 47 active plugins On one of my WP Site and I also created a test blog with only WP super cache and classic editor plugins installed.

Maybe I should try it with another theme.

I am using Martfury Woocommerce Marketplace Theme and I have 47 active plugins On one of my WP Site and I also created a test blog with only WP super cache and classic editor plugins installed.

Maybe I should try it with another theme.
Sure you can change your theme.. but 47 plugins means 98% conflicting issue will arise. Cause some code dependencies.

Deactivate your all plugin 1st. Then use it.
I tested the latest one it's working 100% without getting any error.

Reactions: X3coded
Do I need to Unzip and extract any file?
I changed my theme to twenty Nineteen Theme and the issue remains...
Sure you can change your theme.. but 47 plugins means 98% conflicting issue will arise. Cause some code dependencies.

Deactivate your all plugin 1st. Then use it.
I tested the latest one it's working 100% without getting any error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skarif
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock