• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] 2 Themeforest templates

Hi @Pikachu,

Can you please let me know if I can get the below template

Regards
Allan

Hi @Pikachu,

Can you please let me know if I can get the below template

Regards
Allan

Try this software. That template is HTML based. So try to download that website through HTTrack Software. Here is the link.

https://www.httrack.com/page/2/

Hey you can buy and share it with babiato
we need Give Back!!!

wow.. really???
every day i always visit babiato. and every day also i ALWAYS click your google ads so you can get pay from adsense. and now you say "WE NEED GIVE BACK"? i'm so sorry sir. i just POOR man, and don't have TOO MUCH MONEY LIKE YOU for buy something and share here.

wow.. really???
every day i always visit babiato. and every day also i ALWAYS click your google ads so you can get pay from adsense. and now you say "WE NEED GIVE BACK"? i'm so sorry sir. i just POOR man, and don't have TOO MUCH MONEY LIKE YOU for buy something and share here.
i dont have have adsens i work here!!

wow.. really???
every day i always visit babiato. and every day also i ALWAYS click your google ads so you can get pay from adsense. and now you talk "WE NEED GIVE BACK"? i'm so sorry sir. i just POOR man, and don't have TOO MUCH MONEY LIKE YOU for buy something and share here.

Your poor statement doesn't make much sense . . . Everyone here (from admin to moderator, developer, start-up builder , leecher) earns from little to very big . . .
Even I am a PG student , i don't earn much too . . But I have habitant of giving back something where I get help from . . .

I have also purchased many themes,plugins , shared some here as being grateful . . . .
It all needs mind determination . . . "I am very poor, can't buy anything" . . . Then why you're posting continuous request of themes/plugins:

To build sites for ownself or clients to earn money of course . . .
So, just don't show excuse atleast of being "very poor to buy anything" .

Your poor statement doesn't make much sense . . . Everyone here (from admin to moderator, developer, start-up builder , leecher) earns from little to very big . . .
Even I am a PG student , i don't earn much too . . But I have habitant of giving back something where I get help from . . .

I have also purchased many themes,plugins , shared some here as being grateful . . . .
It all needs mind determination . . . "I am very poor, can't buy anything" . . . Then why you're posting continuous request of themes/plugins:

To build sites for ownself or clients to earn money of course . . .
So, just don't show excuse atleast of being "very poor to buy anything" .
Right devil sir... Infact every one are poor only not poor but very much poor.. I think if everyone share here something. what they have? really appreciated for babiato family supporting..
Thanks

Right devil sir... Infact every one are poor only not poor but very much poor.. I think if everyone share here something. what they have? really appreciated for babiato family supporting..
Thanks

He could have just said like "i don't have money to buy now" . . .
But nope, "i am poor to have moneys to buy" . . . . I just hate such CROCODILE-TEARS/FAN-MADE/ARTIFICIAL excuses . . . Some will barely find me to respond to topics where only "REQUESTS" comes from same user . . .

On my 7 years of web-experience I've seen lots of guys begging "please sir, help me, urgent , my kind request" (from facebook experience) . . . After helping that that case COMES their FACEBOOK TIMELINE BIG POST OF SHOW-OFF "I am biggest master of internet than all guys of my friend list" . . . . Seriously ! that your friendlist . . . Then better you not remain in my friendlist . . .

Some like: "please, promote my playstore app on your groups, you have lots of followers there, please help in promoting" . . . . I remain silent to such bullshit requests as the same guy shares FB posts like "Today i earned $$$ , i am rich , don't ask me earning secret, it's private loosers" . . . .

I just show them big sign of F*CK OFF . . .

Title: GalaxyMag - Responsive News & Magazine Blogger Template
Version: 1.2.0
Link: https://themeforest.net/item/galaxymag-responsive-newsmagazine-blogger-template/23640657

Title: Salbuta Blog & Personal Responsive Blogger Theme
Version: 1.1
Link: https://themeforest.net/item/salbuta-blog-personal-responsive-blogger-theme/23549256

Thanks in Advance.
GalaxyMag v1.7.0 - Responsive News & Magazine Blogger Template
https://babia.to/resources/galaxymag-responsive-news-magazine-blogger-template.6755/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock