• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQ) Product Feed Elite by adtribes

Comment with // or /* bla */, or manually add string to variables in lines:

- woocommerce-sea.php: lines 130, 131, 907, 916 <> 925, 3603, 3604, 3608 <> 3614, 3619, 3624

- js/woosea_key.js: lines 30, 36, 43, 44, 46, 47

- classes/class-activate.php: lines 1880, 1881, 1884, 1887 <> 1893, 1987, 1904

You can also download a fresh 7.1.5 from wp repository and compare (notepad++, winmerge, etc) these 3 files with nulled 7.1.5 below

=> Not the right way of nulling because cannot update plugin without doing all modifications again in update plugin code.
=> Add below code to your functions.php/child theme or wherever you want to properly null the plugin in non-destructive way i.e. allow it to update & still maintaining null state.
=> Not tested very thoroughly because not using plugin but prima facie it is working & should work. If needed adjustments or not working, ping me.

CODE (edited & fixed for new installation) -
PHP:
//plugin - product feeds pro - null - START
add_filter('pre_option_license_information','custom_null_product_feed_pro');
function custom_null_product_feed_pro(){
    remove_filter('pre_option_license_information','custom_null_product_feed_pro');
    $productFeedLicense=get_option('license_information');
    if(!is_array($productFeedLicense)){
        $productFeedLicense=[];
    }
    unset($productFeedLicense['message']);
    unset($productFeedLicense['message_type']);
    $productFeedLicenseNull=[
    'license_valid'=>true,
    'license_created'=>'2000-01-01',
    'notice'=>false,
    'license_email'=>'[email protected]',
    'license_key'=>'abcde12345',
    ];
    $productFeedLicense=array_merge($productFeedLicense,$productFeedLicenseNull);
    return $productFeedLicense;
}
//plugin - product feeds pro - null - END

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak and guanko
=> Not the right way of nulling because cannot update plugin without doing all modifications again in update plugin code.
=> Add below code to your functions.php/child theme or wherever you want to properly null the plugin in non-destructive way i.e. allow it to update & still maintaining null state.
=> Not tested very thoroughly because not using plugin but prima facie it is working & should work. If needed adjustments or not working, ping me.

CODE-

Thank you. Will test it that way

CODE-

Tested with 7.2.6, not working

Tested with 7.2.6, not working
Turns out it was because of new installation having null option value, fixed.
Check now (add in child theme,etc):

PHP:
        $productFeedLicense=[];
    }
    'license_valid'=>true,
    'notice'=>false,
    ];
}

Turns out it was because of new installation having null option value, fixed.
Check now (add in child theme,etc):

PHP:
        $productFeedLicense=[];
    }
    'license_valid'=>true,
    'notice'=>false,
    ];
}

No, it is not working,
it just removes the notification, but Premium functions are not active

Last edited:
Version 7.1.1 nulled:

I might have overnulled. I'm sure a more experienced user can null for less

But hey, it works as a charm!

I found the solution,

FIRST; installed nulled version 7.1.1, found in this thread
Second: I use the regular update from WP dashboard
Result: it is updated to 7.3.2. and License remain registreted!

maybe experienced users could comment my way of installing this plugin with Full Premium functions. I don't know - is this a good way of installing this plugin?

I found the solution,

FIRST; installed nulled version 7.1.1, found in this thread
Second: I use the regular update from WP dashboard
Result: it is updated to 7.3.2. and License remain registreted!

maybe experienced users could comment my way of installing this plugin with Full Premium functions. I don't know - is this a good way of installing this plugin?
Please provide photo of what function is not working because prima facie couldn't find anything that was locked and bit busy in my work, if you can share some info/screenshot that this is what is not working/locked/missing than i can help you.

No, it is not working,
it just removes the notification, but Premium functions are not active
Put everything to rest, updated code to add to functions.php is below.
Only update made in code to make it work more accurately is to change [true (boolean) to "true" (string)]. Yeah fucking crazy. Check & tell.
PHP:
        $productFeedLicense=[];
    }
    'license_valid'=>"true",
    'notice'=>false,
    ];
}

this problem is related to java script. can you test it from different browser. I'm still looking.
Nah checking was done in javascript..but javascript was dynamically build from php variables. If controls used by developer was checking for string "false"/"true" at some places hence causing the issue.

Reactions: johnyblack
v7.3.3 null

Reactions: hwan ji
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock