• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Req] Mai Lifestyle Pro Theme Package by STUDIOPRESS THEME

In this thread I download the file and search Mai lifestyle pro.. but this file doesn't exit.

But lifestyle pro exits. But lifestyle pro is another layout..

Im searching Mai lifestyle pro theme.. because this theme is perfect for me..

I have but only 18kb size.. and they are not complete file. I need file with demo (latest)

If you have latest file with more than 18kb size.. I need like 800kb + size file..

Please share me @TassieNZ brother thanks..

Today I will pay you more

My download link contains mai-lifestyle-pro.zip

I'm confused! :)

Yes I need this.. but my file size is only 18kb..

If you have more than 18kb size just share me..

Hey bro you can check this screenshot..
Which was provided by you on babiato. there are no mai lifestyle pro theme.
can you please provide me

Hey,
I have the version 1.1.0, and it is shown as 18KB only. Have you installed the Genesis theme?
Genesis is the parent theme and Mai Lifestyle Pro is a child theme.

I just tried installing on Mamp, and it works fine,
Code:
Installing Theme from uploaded file: mai-lifestyle-pro.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

This theme requires a parent theme. Checking if it is installed…

The parent theme could not be found. You will need to install the parent theme, genesis, before you can use this child theme.

Theme installed successfully.

Return to Themes page

Here is the download link: https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/LFhbYx4O/file.html

i know sir... i have 18 kb size. but not sample or demo file included like. .json, .wie, .etc...

I see that it is a third-party theme and not directly developed by StudioPress. Maybe the developer hasn't included a demo or sample file for import.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock