• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme v19.6.2

No permission to download
Reactions: UglyKidJoe
how to registered new version
What do you mean? It is NULLED. You don't register NULLED software. If you want to register it, you buy it. It is activated on installation.

Did anyone found a way to get rehub main menu to show 3rd, 4rd and so on submenu level?

I have looked in source code and I think that max depth for submenus is hardcoded in rehub-framework plugin.

Tried to play with php and css found there but my php/css skills are below this task :)

Found this code in:
rehub-framework\vendor\vafpress\views\option\set.php

PHP:
                <div id="vp-menus" class="vp-menus">

<ul class="vp-menu-level-1">

<?php foreach ($set->get_menus() as $menu): ?>

<?php $menus          = $set->get_menus(); ?>

<?php $is_first_lvl_1 = $menu === reset($menus); ?>

<?php if ($is_first_lvl_1): ?>

<li class="vp-current">

<?php else: ?>

<li>

<?php endif; ?>

<?php if ($menu->get_menus()): ?>

<a href="#<?php echo ''.$menu->get_name(); ?>" class="vp-js-menu-dropdown vp-menu-dropdown">

<a href="#<?php echo ''.$menu->get_name(); ?>" class="vp-js-menu-goto vp-menu-goto">

<?php endif; ?>

<?php

$icon = $menu->get_icon();

$font_awesome = VP_Util_Res::is_font_awesome($icon);

if ($font_awesome !== false):

VP_Util_Text::print_if_exists($font_awesome, '<i class="far %s"></i>');

else:

VP_Util_Text::print_if_exists(VP_Util_Res::img($icon), '<i class="custom-menu-icon" style="background-image: url(\'%s\');"></i>');

endif;

?>

<span><?php echo ''.$menu->get_title(); ?></span>

</a>

<?php if ($menu->get_menus()): ?>

<ul class="vp-menu-level-2">

<?php foreach ($menu->get_menus() as $submenu): ?>

<?php $submenus = $menu->get_menus(); ?>

<?php if ($is_first_lvl_1 and $submenu === reset($submenus)): ?>

<li class="vp-current">

<li>

<?php endif; ?>

<a href="#<?php echo ''.$submenu->get_name(); ?>" class="vp-js-menu-goto vp-menu-goto">

<?php

$sub_icon = $submenu->get_icon();

$font_awesome = VP_Util_Res::is_font_awesome($sub_icon);

if ($font_awesome !== false):

VP_Util_Text::print_if_exists($font_awesome, '<i class="far %s"></i>');

else:

VP_Util_Text::print_if_exists(VP_Util_Res::img($sub_icon), '<i class="custom-menu-icon" style="background-image: url(\'%s\');"></i>');

endif;

?>

<span><?php echo ''.$submenu->get_title(); ?></span>

</a>

</li>

<?php endforeach; ?>

</ul>

<?php endif; ?>

</li>

<?php endforeach; ?>

</ul>

</div>

</div>

Thanks in advance if anyone can push me in right direction with this :)

Did anyone found a way to get rehub main menu to show 3rd, 4rd and so on submenu level?
If you choose to modify the theme files there is a chance that you need to modify them manually after every updates.
I would recommend two other methods:
  1. Standalone wp menu plugin like Ubermenu. (Maybe you need to change the code in this case as well but it much simpler than hack the whole menu part of the theme. )
  2. Using the rehub built in custom mega menu (with elementor):
http://rehubdocs.wpsoul.com/docs/rehub-theme/basic-settings/mega-menus/
Check the video as well if you are visual type of person.

I know this is not the exact solution for your problem but worth to think about them in my opinion.

Hello Babak,

I download the lastest version of Rehub. I've read your post on Jul 31, 2018
rehub/admin/rehub.php I've edit this file > Save it > upload to replace.
but can't null it.
I don't understand you said "Save the file and enter anyname and code to activate the theme."

Hello Babak,

I download the lastest version of Rehub. I've read your post on Jul 31, 2018
rehub/admin/rehub.php I've edit this file > Save it > upload to replace.
but can't null it.
I don't understand you said "Save the file and enter anyname and code to activate the theme."

Nulled version allready posted, even downloading of bonus plugins works with it.
Just install and enjoy, no need for licence or anything.

how to install this ?? i am installing this first time :) . why old files are there ??? any use

thanks let me try , but can you add a installing guide in next upcoming theme :) it will be very much helpful :) THANK YOU So Much.......
you can find installing guide link in documentation folder

Reactions: pk0786dk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock