• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Read Before Create New Resouces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Hi everybody,

Please read this before if you wanna create your resource or upload your wordpress items.

The first and most important thing to do: if you upload resources from codecanyon or themeforest please make sure that you remove from your archive name the unique identifier number found right after codecanyon word
Example: themeforest-SBMJuqoG-coowhm-multipurpose-whmcs-template.zip
remove SBMJuqoG code so the archive name will be:
themeforest-coowhm-multipurpose-whmcs-template.zip

- Search before if want to create new resource and if you want update my resource, plz tell me to move resource to your account.

- You can create the own resource if you have the purchase items or the clean items without tags ( Untouched ) and the same resource doesn't exist already

-How To Create New Resource ( After Create New Resource automatically Discussion Page Created On First Page )

How To Update Your Resource:
For Updating Just go to your resource page u want to be updated and click on "POST AN UPDATE"

Also Your Resource Need To Be Approved before publish so be patient
Thanks
Babak

Last edited:
routing by language of any country. how can I do it. another url babak bro.. help wp my site

U can make this global, to appear on all treads. As i see it is only coming in the "General Discussion" Section. This way new users know how to share.;)

Reactions: Babak
i upload my first resource... still not see public...how many day, more or less need to approve? also if I wrong something i receive notification?

i upload my first resource... still not see public...how many day, more or less need to approve? also if I wrong something i receive notification?
your resource removed
reason: duplicate resource

really duplicated? i copy the exact name in search forum and dont give me. I'm sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock