What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Read Before Create New Resouces

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Please read this before if you wanna create your resource or upload your wordpress items.

- Search before if want to create new resource and if you want update my resource, plz tell me to move resource to your account.

- You can create the own resource if you have the purchase items or the clean items without tags ( Untouched )

-How To Create New Resource ( After Create New Resource automatically Discussion Page Created On First Page )

How To Update Your Resource:

Also Your Resource Need To Be Approved before publish so be patient
Thanks
Babak

Last edited:

erdem69

Reaction score
routing by language of any country. how can I do it. another url babak bro.. help wp my site

ahmede

Reaction score
Hey buddy
can you make a rule for the request section to be added a [REQ] in the title also?
when i check the new posts its hard to see the category
that way i dont get to excited clicking on a post just to see its a request.

patrocle

Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
U can make this global, to appear on all treads. As i see it is only coming in the "General Discussion" Section. This way new users know how to share.;)

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
U can make this global, to appear on all treads. As i see it is only coming in the "General Discussion" Section. This way new users know how to share.;)
i added on my signature :D

vilaseca

Reaction score
no me dejo subir un recurso de prestashop por muy pesado
No los subas directamente a la página, es mejor que los recursos lo almacenes en mega u otro servidor y subas un archivo .TXT con los enlaces del recurso.

priapos

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Babak,

i want to upload demo content, please help me.

Thank you.

olivia89

Reaction score
i upload my first resource... still not see public...how many day, more or less need to approve? also if I wrong something i receive notification?

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i upload my first resource... still not see public...how many day, more or less need to approve? also if I wrong something i receive notification?
your resource removed
reason: duplicate resource

olivia89

Reaction score
really duplicated? i copy the exact name in search forum and dont give me. I'm sorry for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adam85