• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Re-seller Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
Re-seller Hosting $10.50/month!
Order Here

Unlimited Space (SSD)
Unlimited Domain
Unlimited Bandwidth
Control Panel (cPanel/WHM)
15 Accounts ($0.20 each additional account)
One Click Installs
Unlimited Email Accounts

Payment Method: PayPal
Returns : 24 hour
Quick Support
24 CPU Cores (Not 4-8 like others)
Easily make your money back with one sale!

This is a great deal compared to Godaddy, NameCheap, WebhostingHub, HostGator and more.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
We do not offer a trial account, sorry. You can always buy it and if you do not like it within 24 hours we refund you.

Once I build good niche of clients and I gain their confidence as reliable hosting company, Then once you cut me loose and you shutdown your services for a reason or another, what should I do for my clients? Have any idea about the value of a sudden data lost?

Very intersted in your offer, I am paying like $37 a month for a reseller account right now. The reason I have stayed is the support is incredible and always I have been disappointed with others when trying to save money. I guess I could test the waters so to speak and find out.

Also, is there an option for adding dedicated IP Address and if so how much per? And if I need accounts beyond the 15 you say it is .20 per account? is this unlimited?

What about memory and speed? I see your site is pretty dam fast. Same for shared? What issues may we fast there.

Thanks

Reactions: ShelShock
With the hosting support, does that include help with some speed issues and helping identifying ways to fix. I am good at most, but there are a few things like leveraging browser caching that I seem to stumble with. Also I ran a test on Pingdom. Are we able to enable GZIP on our hosting? Says your is not, however GTMetrix says you are good in that area.

Reactions: ShelShock
Once I build good niche of clients and I gain their confidence as reliable hosting company, Then once you cut me loose and you shutdown your services for a reason or another, what should I do for my clients? Have any idea about the value of a sudden data lost?
I do not plan on going anywhere. I own a business in computer repair, and decided to ad-don to the company by offering web hosting. As we any hosting, even ones I use to use, I always (ALWAYS!) make backups in case of an emergency. I understand your concern, and respect your question. If you do not feel safe you do not have to use my service.

Very intersted in your offer, I am paying like $37 a month for a reseller account right now. The reason I have stayed is the support is incredible and always I have been disappointed with others when trying to save money. I guess I could test the waters so to speak and find out.

Also, is there an option for adding dedicated IP Address and if so how much per? And if I need accounts beyond the 15 you say it is .20 per account? is this unlimited?

What about memory and speed? I see your site is pretty dam fast. Same for shared? What issues may we fast there.

Thanks
I try my best to offer quick customer support. Please note it is only me and 2 other guys that are running the site. We are not a big company with only 75 clients hosting with us, and within those re-seller we host about 200+ sites. If you need more accounts, yes it is .20 per account, so as many as you need you just buy more.

Our speed:
  • Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2
  • 24 CPU Cores
  • 2 x 1 TB SSD Storage with RAID 1 Technology
  • 32 GB RAM
  • CloudLinux

With the hosting support, does that include help with some speed issues and helping identifying ways to fix. I am good at most, but there are a few things like leveraging browser caching that I seem to stumble with. Also I ran a test on Pingdom. Are we able to enable GZIP on our hosting? Says your is not, however GTMetrix says you are good in that area.
With your site speed, that will deal with your coding. Some coders are messy and their coding is what drags the site down. I tell people best thing to do is use cloudflare, sense they cache your page, and it pulls your pages from the closest server they have cached making you site seem faster. I will help all that I can, but we are really just here to host.

I already bought hosting from him, and it is rather slow, but understandable because of its location in the US. If he could make it faster it would be very happy for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock