• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Question- How to start Web Hosting Business

send99

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Guys
My Question is "How to start own web hosting and vps selling business "?
"How much budget i need to have for this business"?
"From where i will buy Dedicated Service and Cpanel license"?

As a veteran hosting company owner my recommendation to you is Do NOT get into this line of work. Competition is fierce, no money in it any more. We have directed our efforts to web design, programming,and consulting. That seems to pay better. cPanel had changed their licensing fees this year, so cost will be higher. My 2 cents.

Many people will direct you to fly by night places like webhostingtalk, ebay etc to buy reseller hosting for starters but I will recommend you buy a vps server or dedicated from Hostinger. Am not affiliated to them in anyway but if you want to start well without headaches, I'll highly recommend them.

As a veteran hosting company owner my recommendation to you is Do NOT get into this line of work. Competition is fierce, no money in it any more. We have directed our efforts to web design, programming,and consulting. That seems to pay better. cPanel had changed their licensing fees this year, so cost will be higher. My 2 cents.

That too is true, but I also think if you niche way down you'll make money without facing fierce competition. Because I have one that specifically caters for local businesses. So far we have like 500+ recuring clients.

Reactions: o.. and ckeeper
i know web hosting business is headache but i have lot of friends in my social media list who are looking for web hosting specially for windows vps , so i think i can find clients ..
thats why i wanted to get knowledge about this business .

Reactions: ckeeper
i know web hosting business is headache but i have lot of friends in my social media list who are looking for web hosting specially for windows vps , so i think i can find clients ..
thats why i wanted to get knowledge about this business .
Good luck to you.

What is nethostingtalk.com ?? Trying to be a webhostingtalk.com clone ??
nethostingtalk.com: Total posts 1218 • Total topics 386
Webhostingtalk.com: Threads: 1,659,440 Posts: 9,365,591
well, you have a looooong way to go....

@promonde don't you have any work? why are you trashing trolling peoples thread always? look at your threads/posts none of them helping someone. always trolling peoples. do not trash/troll someone thread if you don't have something good to share. you are such a negative person

@promonde don't you have any work? why are you always trashing trolling peoples thread always? look at your threads/posts none of them helping someone. always trolling peoples. do not trash/troll someone thread if you don't have something good to share. you are such a negative person
Did anyone speak to you BOY?

That too is true, but I also think if you niche way down you'll make money without facing fierce competition. Because I have one that specifically caters for local businesses. So far we have like 500+ recuring clients.
True.

Aim for local businesses, not developer or any tech guy. Also, you can try to offer "managed hosting" to those local businesses and earn much more. Now even though you're not gonna offer managed services, we do have an example of what you shouldn't do as service provider, check out this thread https://babia.to/threads/scammer-alert.15500/

Reactions: boYg
Many people will direct you to fly by night places like webhostingtalk, ebay etc to buy reseller hosting for starters but I will recommend you buy a vps server or dedicated from Hostinger. Am not affiliated to them in anyway but if you want to start well without headaches, I'll highly recommend them.

WebHostingTalk is not a fly by night place. There are tons of vendors on there that have been there for 10-15 years. eBay is definitely a fly by night place though.

LowEndTalk is another good place if you go with trusted vendors and know how to manage VPS's/servers. LowEndBox you will most likely get scammed.

Reactions: boYg
@promonde don't you have any work? why are you trashing trolling peoples thread always? look at your threads/posts none of them helping someone. always trolling peoples. do not trash/troll someone thread if you don't have something good to share. you are such a negative person

If @promonde trashtrolls anyone again, don't worry just report him to me. I'll finds him wherever he is and beat him! 💪

Reactions: jonhcarter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock