• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PURE MAGIC: 300 GB of Shutterstock images into an 80 GB USB stick!!!

caracaltaca

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2019
Elsewhere
www.fbi.gov
#RTFM !!!

OR: A share a day, keeps the doctor away!

I am writing about "the test" I promised to do, in my previous article:
35-40% of your disc space FREE AGAIN!
concerning the famous Giveaway: 300 GB Shutterstock images collection.

OVERNIGHT CRASH TEST REPORT

Proccess Time
1. Downloadalmost a day
2. Uncompressmany hours
3. Remove Duplicates~15 min
4. Covert to JPEG-11half a day

Total time on downloading/uncompressing~30 hrs
Uncompressed / before detect duplicate files235+ GB
Uncompressed / after erasing the duplicates215+ GB
Total time on correctionshalf a day+
Total obtained resources~219 GB : ~24.100 files/folders
Total archive size after modifications & convertions~78 GB –yes... as you heard it!–

PROS (+)CONS (–)
A final ~219 GB archive of ShutterStock images Huge amount of duplicated files (speaking about decades of GBs – removed)
TIF images (not layered ones) included for God-knows reason (converted)
RGB profiles in grayscale images (resolved)
Even on G-drive, many delays appeared (came through)
In separated folders, but sure needs work (we will see...)

PROGRAMMES USED (on a Mac)*:

JDownloaderI have already spoken in previous article about this downloader.
Photoshop CC (Adobe)A pure diamond! One of my first programmes, and I continue to use 29 years now!!! Yes I was a proud user of 1.0 version back in 1990 if I am not wrong. Is enough to make me hear the other half of its name (the Adobe one... the one I hate the most, because of company's behaviour and policy... fu** Adobe!)
GraphicConverter (Lemke Software)GraphicConverter (btw it's a masterpiece –unfortunately only for mac) helped me make –with the same quality comparing to Photoshop– the JPG11 convertion because its keeping the same folder-tree (foldering/sub/sub-sub folder organisation), consuming quite low memory and giving you the ability to continue work meanwhile. I use it for years and it’s a valuable partner. Worths a look.
Duplicate Detective (FipLab)I used Duplicate Detective to investigate for duplicates, as it was the first programme I ever tried and it worked fine for me. Maybe there are much better alternative(s) in the market. I don't know, but it would be intresting to hear. :)

(*) I am sure that on Windows there are much more options and could easily be able to find equivalent –or even better– alternatives.

TEST SUPPORTED BY
A million thanks to GARBOLOGY LABs Intl. for their technical contribution to this project :)

FINAL THOUGHTS
a.
Do I find any similarities with an older share in this forum? Feel sad saying this, but for sure is an almost identical –much smaller– part of YouZain's post here, and with not plenty of duplicates, ...but –at least– on Google Drive and not on Fshare.

b. From the other hand, YouZain doesn't ask for an email account... To say the truth, I really don't understand the reason for all this! A pm would be enough ...or not? For those til wondering about the proper way, let's have a look at Babak's way on this.

c. The same rhetoric question: Finally, does all this worth the effort? As you have now, all the info needed, is up to you –as always...

LATE(R) THOUGHTS

I had some complaints concerning the length of my texts. Believe me, I am hardly trying to describe everything in a laconic way. Maybe the missing experience in english, I don't know... but I don't care anyway! Everyone thinking that has something better to do than reading disconnectedness, is free to leave this page and forget author forever!

But please... try to be a little more polite to somebody that spent more hours in writing these lines, than these on downloading resources... I could easily stop to "make the clever one" and earn –except the GBs I already mentioned– time for my friends and me, but I like my life in Babiato –for the time...

AND... WHY ALL THIS ENERGY, PLEASE?
You see, se*, drugs, and rock'n'roll may provoke problems to people of my age, and are also forbidden in this forum... so why not?
(Never underestimate older people's passion and/or curiosity!)

Kindly yours
caracaltaca

PS_

I have noticed also –into the downloads– "tracks" of FireBird Database. Maybe somebody who is experienced using this s/w, could share one-two words about(?)

Last edited:
I will see if I can learn anything about and for sure I'll inform you here.... :)
I think that these two (and are free) worth a look. See which one is more convinient and with better quality compression. Another important thing is to see how they react in bach proccessing (in order to keep the file-tree untouched). I am sure that both will work correctly. I am bot able to test them as I am a "poore" mac owner only.... Good Luck!

IrfanView and XnView MP

I think that these two (and are free) worth a look. See which one is more convenient and with a better quality compression. Another important thing is to see how they react in bach processing (in order to keep the file-tree untouched). I am sure that both will work correctly. I am bot able to test them as I am a "poore" mac owner only.... Good Luck!

IrfanView and XnView MP
Remember to use JPG conversion about 11 or 85-90% (depending on programme) to keep all details untouched. In case you have to do with dully or abstract backgrounds, you can easily use 10 or 80-85% correspondingly. In my previous article I had included a link to a png showing the JPG10, JPG11, JPG12 and startJPG side-by-side. You can find it below to see yourself and decide. Is a small part of a picture.

For those who dont believe it, I have made a TEST. Following this link, you will reach an uncompressed PNG file containing a very small detail of an image in real size, in these resolutions: JPG start image, JPG10, JPG11 and JPG12. Can you see any difference? even with the JPG10 one? I am saying it again: No resampling, no size/color change, only the JPG compression and ONLY with photoshop which I trust for a work like this.

Reactions: Piyu03
IMPORTANT !!!
Anybody interested in downloading the 300GB Shutterstock.... is good to have in mind, that the following files are useless or duplicates:
• Природа.rar 8GB
• Архитектура и дизайн (1).rar 4GB
• Shutterstock.zip 10GB
• Shutterstock-metainfo.rar 491MB
• Shutterstock-metainfo (1).rar 3MB

The two last archives, contain info for FireBird DB, all the others are duplicates!

Reactions: jattking and Piyu03
Unfortunately, no cloud disc available in such size, and the time needed to upload all these resources... Oh... I'll see it again in the future...

if you need help on cloud storage, maybe i can help to upload and share to all members here. ;)

Reactions: Piyu03
😥 Am a window user,what a luck. But anyway,thank you for hosting this. I hope some free stuff like this will be soon available for us.

#RTFM !!!

OR: A share a day keeps the doctor away!

I am writing about "the test" I promised to do, in my previous article:
35-40% of your disc space FREE AGAIN!
concerning the famous Giveaway: 300 GB Shutterstock images collection.

OVERNIGHT CRASH TEST REPORT

Proccess Time
1. Downloadalmost a day
2. Uncompressmany hours
3. Remove Duplicates~15 min
4. Covert to JPEG-11half a day

Total time on downloading/uncompressing~30 hrs
Uncompressed / before detect duplicate files235+ GB
Uncompressed / after erasing the duplicates215+ GB
Total time on correctionshalf a day+
Total obtained resources~219 GB : ~24.100 files/folders
Total archive size after modifications & convertions~78 GB –yes... as you heard it!–

PROS (+)CONS (–)
A final ~219 GB archive of ShutterStock images Huge amount of duplicated files (speaking about decades of GBs – removed)
TIF images (not layered ones) included for God-knows reason (converted)
RGB profiles in grayscale images (resolved)
Even on G-drive, many delays appeared (came through)
In separated folders, but sure needs work (we will see...)

PROGRAMMES USED (on a Mac)*:

JDownloaderI have already spoken in previous article about this downloader.
Photoshop CC (Adobe)A pure diamond! One of my first programmes, and I continue to use 29 years now!!! Yes I was a proud user of 1.0 version back in 1990 if I am not wrong. Is enough to make me hear the other half of its name (the Adobe one... the one I hate the most, because of company's behaviour and policy... fu** Adobe!)
GraphicConverter (Lemke Software)GraphicConverter (btw it's a masterpiece –unfortunately only for mac) helped me make –with the same quality comparing to Photoshop– the JPG11 convertion because its keeping the same folder-tree (foldering/sub/sub-sub folder organisation), consuming quite low memory and giving you the ability to continue work meanwhile. I use it for years and it’s a valuable partner. Worths a look.
Duplicate Detective (FipLab)I used Duplicate Detective to investigate for duplicates, as it was the first programme I ever tried and it worked fine for me. Maybe there are much better alternative(s) in the market. I don't know, but it would be intresting to hear. :)

(*) I am sure that on Windows there are much more options and could easily be able to find equivalent –or even better– alternatives.

TEST SUPPORTED BY
A million thanks to GARBOLOGY LABs Intl. for their technical contribution to this project :)

FINAL THOUGHTS
a.
Do I find any similarities with an older share in this forum? Feel sad saying this, but for sure is an almost identical –much smaller– part of YouZain's post here, and with not plenty of duplicates, ...but –at least– on Google Drive and not on Fshare.

b. From the other hand, YouZain doesn't ask for an email account... To say the truth, I really don't understand the reason for all this! A pm would be enough ...or not? For those til wondering about the proper way, let's have a look at Babak's way on this.

c. The same rhetoric question: Finally, does all this worth the effort? As you have now, all the info needed, is up to you –as always...

LATE(R) THOUGHTS

I had some complaints concerning the length of my texts. Believe me, I am hardly trying to describe everything in a laconic way. Maybe the missing experience in english, I don't know... but I don't care anyway! Everyone thinking that has something better to do than reading disconnectedness, is free to leave this page and forget author forever!

But please... try to be a little more polite to somebody that spent more hours in writing these lines, than these on downloading resources... I could easily stop to "make the clever one" and earn –except the GBs I already mentioned– time for my friends and me, but I like my life in Babiato –for the time...

AND... WHY ALL THIS ENERGY, PLEASE?
You see, se*, drugs, and rock'n'roll may provoke problems to people of my age, and are also forbidden in this forum... so why not?
(Never underestimate older people's passion and/or curiosity!)

Kindly yours
caracaltaca

PS_

I have noticed also –into the downloads– "tracks" of FireBird Database. Maybe somebody who is experienced using this s/w, could share one-two words about(?)

hi
i think you don't read comments i am sharing a dropbox link which have remaining images
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ba6jkipeu4p5rf/AACxSwlIjrdPsgOuKYr01mSma?dl=0

hi
i think you don't read comments i am sharing a dropbox link which have remaining images
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ba6jkipeu4p5rf/AACxSwlIjrdPsgOuKYr01mSma?dl=0
jlascobra, I dont blame you or even saying something bad about. I know how this works anyway... I a previous article I am saying exaclty that: "jlascobra proved me that he is a gentleman! Only a very-few...." I am only writing down my thoughts and some tips that might be helpful for other users. Sorry if I provoked any problem, it was not my aim. And thanks again for your efforts

IMPORTANT !!!
Anybody interested in downloading the 300GB Shutterstock.... is good to have in mind, that the following files are useless or duplicates:
• Природа.rar 8GB
• Архитектура и дизайн (1).rar 4GB
• Shutterstock.zip 10GB
• Shutterstock-metainfo.rar 491MB
• Shutterstock-metainfo (1).rar 3MB

The two last archives, contain info for FireBird DB, all the others are duplicates!
want

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock