• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Proxy v0.3Checker_By_X-SLAYER

I don't think that link is allowed on this forum. Also, most of X-Slayers tools that are not downloaded directly from the source could potentially be malicious.

To anyone planning on using these 'hacking/cracking' tools, consider using a Sandbox environment because 90% of the time they are malicious. Check the VirusTotal Reports on them.

Reactions: mrxking
I don't think that link is allowed on this forum. Also, most of X-Slayers tools that are not downloaded directly from the source could potentially be malicious.

To anyone planning on using these 'hacking/cracking' tools, consider using a Sandbox environment because 90% of the time they are malicious. Check the VirusTotal Reports on them.
Thanks for this useful info.

To add, use "Sandboxie" software to open any risky application in a Sandboxed Environment which than prevents any file changes in your system hence eliminating risk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock