• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Probably My Last Thread on this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaidi

Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
A moderator @CyberDeviL closed and edited my thread and asked me to post such stuff here. As you all know I was sharing some working paid stuff here now my question is can't I even drive free traffic to my blog? I am not stealing your forum's members and asking them to sign up on my forum. I even explained in the thread that where I have placed the link if some people unable to find that it's not my fault. Now if still moderators and admin want me to post only here and no backlink to my blog then obviously I have to quit. I hope you guys understand the matter :)
@Babak @TassieNZ

@Diabloma need your thoughts as well you're one of them who accessed the link my custom strategy is bad or good? What should I do to improve it :D

Reactions: Diabloma
@Zaidi, I don't know a lot but it seems that a lot don't read they go directly to the link which in this case they got confused where to find what they're looking for. and for your method, it's kind of not clear. so what I suggest is to make a link page on your website and on this page you can make a pop_up or a call to action that asks redirected users to have a look at your articles in a return to your favor in this way you can keep your integrity or what so-called. and don't quit quitting is only for losers. and I do appreciate your work. thanks

Reactions: Zaidi
I've been on blogging, forums platforms for over 8 years , so don't teach me WHAT IS CALLED A GOOD USEFUL POSTS . . .

I've handled so many Ph.D clever masters over years , Your linkback redirection's nothing new to me . . .

Anyway: If I see one more such post I'll reserve the place you actually deserve ;)

I know what you have shared, appreciated . BUT THE THREAD I CLOSED HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BABIATO , IT WAS JUST A BLOG NEWS POST HAVING A SECRET LINK HIDDEN ON NEXT PAGE.

Reactions: Jiren and mjorge
@Zaidi, I don't know a lot but it seems that a lot don't read they go directly to the link which in this case they got confused where to find what they're looking for. and for your method, it's kind of not clear. so what I suggest is to make a link page on your website and on this page you can make a pop_up or a call to action that asks redirected users to have a look at your articles in a return to your favor in this way you can keep your integrity or what so-called. and don't quit quitting is only for losers. and I do appreciate your work. thanks
I am not quitting totally bro I'm sharing such stuff on different other platforms :) anyway thanks for your suggestion

I've been on blogging, forums platforms for over 8 years , so don't teach me WHAT IS CALLED A GOOD USEFUL POSTS . . .

I've handled so many Ph.D clever masters over years , Your linkback redirection's nothing new to me . . .

Anyway: If I see one more such post I'll reserve the place you actually deserve ;)

I know what you have shared, appreciated . BUT THE THREAD I CLOSED HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BABIATO , IT WAS JUST A BLOG NEWS POST HAVING A SECRET LINK HIDDEN ON NEXT PAGE.

I am not teaching you about useful post that's my custom strategy can be right or wrong that's a different thing post wasn't having a secret link hidden on next page that link was clearly available to others :)

A moderator @CyberDeviL closed and edited my thread and asked me to post such stuff here. As you all know I was sharing some working paid stuff here now my question is can't I even drive free traffic to my blog? I am not stealing your forum's members and asking them to sign up on my forum. I even explained in the thread that where I have placed the link if some people unable to find that it's not my fault. Now if still moderators and admin want me to post only here and no backlink to my blog then obviously I have to quit. I hope you guys understand the matter :)
@Babak @TassieNZ
I think this is poor behaviour, the reason being is that instead of contacting the owner @Babak, myself or any other Moderator, you proceeded with a defamation action to ruin @CyberDeviL's reputation and drag this board down with negative remarks. There was no reason for this thread to begin with.

Reactions: CyberDeviL
I think this is poor behaviour, the reason being is that instead of contacting the owner @Babak, myself or any other Moderator, you proceeded with a defamation action to ruin @CyberDeviL's reputation and drag this board down with negative remarks. There was no reason for this thread to begin with.

It's fine , he has done his part & I know how to do mine :)

I have said enough and just wanted to clarify the matter it's up to you how you understand

@Babak @TassieNZ
Hi. I don't think you need to play a victim in this situation. If you feel like leaving this forum, just leave. I wouldn't if I were you.

I have said enough and just wanted to clarify the matter it's up to you how you understand
Okay, good to have you share your thoughts. Don't do this in any similar methods or there will be disciplinary actions against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock